Chapter 6

(AN) Cute Gif

(AN) Cute Gif. It's mine now. This shows the process of my writing. You just Read this for nothing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my swing. My step-dad was pushing me, and I held onto the chains for dear life.

"Higher, daddy, higher!" I yelled, urging him. 

"I can't say no to my little girl..." And he swung me faster. Suddenly, the wind pushed me off at the height of my swing, and I spiraled to the ground. I heard dad screaming, running after me. He picked me up and looked for any wounds. I had a gash on my head, and I was bleeding out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to Sinbad on my face. This day started off great...

"Sinbad, get off!" I cried, but it came out more of a "Mrff! Mfff!"

Sinbad jumped off, and went to lay on my legs instead. I pulled the covers off me, and pulled myself up. How long was I asleep? 

Something wet dropped in my hand. I brought it closer and saw a roundish shape. A ball! 

I could hear Sinbad panting. He must want me to throw it...

I threw it and it hit the wall. Sinbad went crazy trying to find it. When he did, he dropped it back in my hand and waited for me to throw it again.

We did this for a while. It seemed he had boundless energy. My stomach rumbled, and I had forgotten I needed food to live.

I stumbled around, feeling for my cane... Aha! I grabbed it, and folded it out. I found the door and wandered out. Speaking of wandering, I wondered where I was... the pretty lady took me here, so she must be here.

I walked through an endlessly seeming hall, all the doors were locked. But I found one that wasn't, and I walked inside.

"Nice of you to join us, Tracy. I made human food for you to consume."

It was a familiar male voice. Sinbad launched at him, and tackled him with kisses.

"Nice to see you, too, Sinbad. Tracy is linked with you now, I assume? Great, we will begin training after Break Fast."

"You mean breakfast, right?" I smirked.

"You are obviously wrong. Break Fast. That's how it looks, that's how i'll say it."

And with that, I helped myself to some oatmeal, sausage, and scrambled eggs. Where do they get this stuff, anyways?

I opened my mouth to ask, but he spoke for me instead. 

"Man, sleeping for 6 days straight must make you ravenous." 

"I WAS ASLEEP FOR 6 DAYS?" I shrieked

"Yeah, using the link for the first time is tiring. The first time I communicated with Stella, my phoenix, I had to sleep for 9 days. But Nephilim don't get hungry."

"Nephilim? What's that?" I asked, calmed.

"We are children of Angels and Humans. We live away from both. But we protect Humans from pretty much everything." He said, while stuffing some sausage in his mouth.

"Mmmm, this stuff is good. I see why humans eat this stuff now." He said.

"My name is Alex, by the way. We only know yours because your dad left a sloppy trail behind."

"By dad, you mean my Real Dad? He died." I said.   

"Oh, that's what he would want you to believe. But he faked his death, knowing you would be the one to eventually kill him. The Prophecy really freaked him out."

"Prophecy?" I asked.

"Yeah. You are believed to kill the Evil Wizard. Your Dad."

"But--- He's my Dad!" I protested.

"Oh we--"

"Alex, we have an issue out front. Bring Tracy back to her room. And tell Sinbad to take care of a few werewolves."

"Wait! I have more questions!" I yelled.

"I'll need to tell you later, Tracy. There are other Supernatural Races looking for you. And they would do anything to kill your father."

And with that, I understood what the Lady said. The next few weeks were gonna suck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my kin! When Alex said Sinbad needed to 'Take care' of some werewolves, do you wonder what he means by that? And is this "Evil Wizard" Really that evil? 

Find out in the next few Chapters!

Also, Chapter 10 is planned to be the last chapter in this part. In the comments below, give a few names for me to name this Part of the book! Only the best will be accepted!  

Remember to share this with everybody you know on wattpad if you really like it. And if so, give me a vote or some feed back down below! Criticism is accepted!