Mine

All is Well! Afterall good things happen to those who wait.

Zachary Reynold Harvard's POV

I can feel the adrenaline rushing through me as I sped up running through the forest. I'm sweating thoroughly from head to toe, my legs are paining like there is no tomorrow. Yet, I can't stop running even though I've been for the past two hours. I just can't. Forest, the trees and the valley over the creek. It had always been my escape. Where I can spend the time to my heart's content.

I'm 24 and the one n' only 'Devilish Alpha'. The one that rouges fear, the one known for being ruthless, the one to be a cold hearted and punish his own blood if they disobey the law. My word is the law although I do it fairly and discuss with my Beta and Third in Commands.

My pack is the Silver Claws Pack, the pack that will give you ranks and value if you are honest and loyal. The pack that will twist your heart with silver knife if you are a traitor. Like the leader, like the followers.

It is frustrating. 200 members are there in my pack and I'm getting weaker without my Luna, without my mate.

I've never been with any other women. I was always waiting for my mate since my 16th birthday. It has been eight years since I became the Alpha and waiting patiently for my love. My brother Zander has left the pack to become a traveller. I still remember the day when my brother told that he wants to see the world. I still remember that day when my parents left to be with their friends in Brazil, the same day when my brother, my man, left to enjoy his life. The day I became the Alpha and accepted duties.

It's not my fault that I'm so damn cold and contempt now. I have never known the meaning of love. Ofcourse, there is always my mother. But my childhood was hell. From the age of eight onwards I've been training every day for becoming an Alpha. Now I know every tricks and methods to make my pack stronger. I guess that's why my pack is known as the strongest and powerful one in Northern USA.

I sighed in relief when I realised I have arrived home after that long run. The run in which I left all my desperation to find my mate go away. I took a deep breath and walked into the Pack House. I can feel my power radiating off of my body as the members bowed to me showing me their respect. There are some members who had been captured by us when we defeated their pack. But now they are family too. The more, the merrier.

I opened the oak doors and entered my office. I could take another person's scent here. All too familiar one.

"Bro...my big bro... hwf awr yeu?" He jumped on my back nuzzling his head on my hair. I couldn't understand anything as his voice was muffled. I smirked. The same old Zander.

I flipped him off of me and he fell down. I walked around my office table to sit down in the comfortable chair.

"Hey, no welcoming hugs and kisses?" He asked me sitting on the chair infront of me and putting his leg on the table.

"I will give you deathly hugs and kicks if you don't take that leg from my table" shaking my head at him I said "I guess you got dumped by some blondie and wanna have a break from all that travelling, heart breaker"

He scoffed at me. "Don't insult me too much. You are saying all these because you are jealous baby, oh yeaah, jealous of meee, jealous of meee." He started his annoying singing.

"Will you shut up. No I'm not jealous. For God's sake shut up your annoying mouth for once. But don't you think your mate will be hurt if you are going like this?" I asked gesturing to his upcoming call, probably from some idiot girls who believed him.