Prologue

Nothing is better than a Sister. Who knows your heart and soul.

Victoria Meyer POV

I opened my eyes to see the hazel eyes of my sister. It took me some seconds to realise that the unpleasant sound at the back of my head is actually my sister screaming at me.

"Get up Vic, this isn't fair for even a bit. You came home straight from your graduation ceremony, made some spaghetti for me and now going for a sleep. It's only 6:30 for God's sake!"

I groaned at my sister. Great! I was tired and was about to have a walk through my dreamland but no, she has to come and ruin it for me.

"You are lucky that you are my sister otherwise I would have dropped you down the creek" I said pulling the blanket up and getting comfortable.

She gasped. I looked at her and saw the way her eyes widened and batted her eyelashes at me. I knew the Drama Queen is gracing me with her presence now. Wonderful. Just what I missed when I was going back to my slumber. This little wicked witch.

"You would do that to me? Oh no! How can you do that to your sweet and fragile sister?" She faked being hurt and clutched her heart acting like she is in pain.

"Save it up sis. Say these rubbish to someone else but not to me. Because I raised you remember? Or is it that the worms inside your head made you stupid more than you already are?" I acted surprised going on this along with her as I can see my good night sleep waving good bye at me.

"You dare to remark my precious words rubbish. Oh yes! You are definitely going to pay for that." She smirked at me.

"What are you planning?" I asked her suspiciously, eyeing her. Trust me, when she is having that evil smirk on her face you don't want to be near her. I knew her too well.

Before she could do anything I tried moving away from her to the farthest part of the bed. I tried!. God has turned his back on me because I seemed to be out of luck. She grabbed my ankle before I could move and pulled me down with so much force. I fell down to the cold floor with a thud. Ouch that hurts! My back is now aching and that's because of none other than my sweet little sis.

"Hey Vic, what are you doing?" She asked me innocently as if nothing had happened. I looked up to see her sitting on my bed, twirling her hair around her fingers.

I glared at her. "Im attacking the floor" I told her sarcastically.

She smirked again. "Oh, backwards?"

"Yep! I'm a talented person" I told her getting up. I saw that my bed cover has stumbled to the edge and is now hanging out. I grinned at the sudden plan that popped inside my mind.

"Haven't you heard that little girls aren't pretty when they smirk, sis? Well I'm your big sister after all and I only intend good for you. So I'm gonna wipe that smirk out off your face" I said stepping slowly and calculating the possibility I'll have to make my plan work.

"Im not a little girl. I'm 16 and I'm old enough! " She huffed and folded her hands, glaring at me.

"Oh really? So now you are saying that you are old enough to pull me down to the floor. To pull your 'big sister' to the floor. Am I correct?"