Swimming

Once upon a time, SCAN decided to go swimming. When they finally arrived, at the pool, Kick-Ass killed to woman at the desk because she would'nt let them in for free. As soon as they walked into the changing rooms, Barney stripped from her suit, while Kick-Ass killed anyone who even took a glance at Barney.

Meanwhile, Askiri and Fischy were talking about how dumb the monkey was that fell down.

But then, Askiri slipped on a puddle of water, and Fischy doubled over laughing. Barney helped Askiri up, and Kick-Ass picked the lock to the pool. Fischy crawled through, because she was still laughing. Askiri fell into the pool, pulling Barney up with her, Fischy finally stopped laughing, as her head got dunked by this random swimmer who isn't important, and Kick-Ass grabbed the swimmer and stabbed them outside, so there woundn't be blood in the pool.

When they were all gathered in the kiddie pool, after lots of kiddie deaths, of course.

Then they found and octopus in the drain. it was quite big, and they played ball with it, yelling "It's sooooo Smooshy!!!!!!!!!" every time it missed.

But what SCAN didn't know, was that the Octupus had a mother and she was the Smooshy World Champion.

When his mother came out of the water, Kick-Ass stabbed the Octupus Mother 'cause she wanted to be the Smooshy World Champion.

But what they didn't know, was that the Octupus had a pet fish, that was also known as Super Fish.

The Fish was mightier and bigger than a whale. (btw, we all speak whale.) No idea how it fit into the kiddie pool, but it managed.

Super Fisch ate SCAN.

But because Askiri always has a Niall poster with her (I'm not even kidding) she said: "Oh, come on guys, it's not that bad. I mean, we have a Niall poster!" The others gave her the "Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me" look?!

But they couldn't think of anything to do, so they just let themselves be flushed out, because the super fisch had diarrhea, because Kick-Ass was toxic.

So, because the kiddie pool was brown, SCAN decided to go to the sauna. But because it was a german swimming pool, they had to be naked.

So they had to take off all their clothes, or better, costumes!

In fact, Barney was a red mushroom, Fischy was a 60-year-old woman, Kick-Ass was Hitler, and Askiri was .... was ...

HARRY STYLES!

They looked at each other. 'Oh well, never mind,' They all muttered, as Kick-Ass stabbed an old man who was staring at Fischy.

Then SCAN sat in the sauna until they caught fire and burned down the swimming pool. (No idea how, seeing as it was 80% water and all, but they managed.)

Then the Firemen came and SCAN had to run for it, or they'd all get arrested.

THE END