The meet up

Mickeys p.o.v

so I'm at home in my room....

I live with my best friend jessica were both 17 years old we both work and got to school and we both pay rent...

we just moved to the house like 5 weeks ago.I like this house cause my moms work 5 hours away from our new house we live 29 mins from my school.we live closer to the shops and parks.I really dont know anyone yet but I heard that 3 houses away lives a rich boy with his dad who works all the time so he has party's a lot and he gose to my school, or so that's what my best friend jessica said.Anyways onto the story....

I texted jessica

Me: jessie wya??? I'm getting ready now...

seconds later she texted me

jessica: omw home now but were going out to night so wear http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_184/set?id=94421410

and wear a cute thong xoxo :)

I texted her sayin ok and she didn't write back

I took a quick shower I put on my cute chettah thong with my chettah bra with the outfit. I didn't have to worry about going down to open the door cause jess has keys. I did my blonde hair straight with curls at the bottom of my long hair.

" Mickey I'm home" I heard jessica yell

" jess I'm upstairs I'm just putting on my shoes" I yelled as I grabed my black shoes. to top off my look I put on my gold hoop earrings. (she's not wearong the boots or glases or the jacket)

"are you ready mickey" Jessica said "yeah what about you" " yeah" " were gonna walk cuz its like 3 houses away"

"kay"

we walk to the house

* at the party *

Matthew p.o.v

I look at the door to see jessica and her little friend mickey who looked fiiiiine if I do say so my self. I saw them go into the kitchen that was off limits but I know jessica for awhile now. I walk into the kitchen and saw them.

Mickey mouse p.o.v

" Hello ladies" I hear Mathew say to Jessica and i. But jessica want paying attention she was looking for a drink for her and I.

"Hello" I said all shy

"well what's your bame beautiful"

" my name is mickey as in mickey mouse haha"

" welk that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said making me blush a bright pink.

"thanks"

"no problem Amor"

"haha you speak Spanish to" I said with a bit of my Spanish accent going strong.

"yeah i do" he says and I giggled.

"ok ya two ya needa stoo this ok matt go to your party as of the both of us amor were going to dance"

"ok Amor" I say.

we left to go dance and the song "Red Nose" came on.

"i loove this song" jessica says as we start dancing.

I had to use the bathroom. so I ask jess where the bathroom was and she gave me direction.

I walked all over the upstairs like she told me and I was lost.

"what are you doing here l" I heard Matthew say.

"looking for a bathroom I can piss in" I said as he smirks and laugh and looks at me with lustful eyes.

"here you can use the one in my room since I already know someone just threw up in the other one" he says.

he walks me to his room.

right when I was about to close the door Matthew foot was there.

"umm excuse me" I say . no response from him he just walks inside the bathroom.

"umm Im using the bathroom so can you leave" I say getting nervously, he walks up to me and starts kissing my neck.

"I know you really don't want that" he says kissing my neck.I started to moan.

"so you like it" he says. I nodee my head saying yes cause couldn't talk.

he inserts his d*ck. as I moan loud diging my nails in his back hard.I couldn't help it

"I'm bout to let lose" I say moaning between my words.

"yeah me to" he says l.getting harder.we both let lose together.

he turned around and I gasp.

"what" he says.

" look at the mirror your back" I say as he turn to look at it l. he has scratch marks on him.i look tk see him smiling.

"and that's how you know I'm good in bed hah" he says with a smirk.

I just laugh. he left the bathroom but not before telling me not to tell anyone. I clean up my V slot. I took out my small perfume and spray myself and then try to fix my hair and I left downstairs. and saw jessica and my plan was to tell her that I've been looking for her.

"hey jess" I say and when I saw she was talking to Matthew. I looked up and saw that he smirk at me giving me a wink.

"hey where have you been Mickey" she says "I should've ask you because I was looking for you" I say all normal. and I hear Mathew laugh "yeah you were" he says I gave him that shut up look.

"ohh well I think we should go" jessica says " yeah sure lets go" I say " I'll walk ya out" Mathew said " that's sweet matt"jessie says.

as were walking Mathew puts his hand on my ass and he squeeze it that made me jump.

we was out side and jessica started walking home. " shouldn't I get I kiss" Mathew says. I jump ontop of him so he was carrying me, and I kiss him and I slip my toung in there and he kisses back but just when he was gonna get freaky I jump off and saw jessie fall. I ran up to her laughing my ass off

"stoo laughing and herp me" she slurrs she's drunk...

I help her up and we walked home together and went to bed...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A~N

was it good or not it took me all day to write it so I hope it was worth it sorry for my gramer and all but I'm looking for a editor.