Chapter Two.

You would stay on your knees for what seemed like hours, until eventually you'd hear your cat (CN) howling its wretched howl from somewhere inside your apartment.

You named your cat, (CN)for the same reason some owners may name their cat Mittens, because of a small pattern on their cats fur that engulfed their paws. 
You named your cat (CN) because it suited them, nothing more, nothing less.

As soon as you got your cat at (CT) you fell in love with them instantly, and vowed you'd take care of them until you died, even then, you'd atleast be giving them sustenance when they ate your eyes.

And here they where, howling up a storm, for what reason exactly? 
You'd move your head to stare out your open bedroom door. 

"Wh..What the fuck..?" You'd whisper, rubbing your eyes with the palms of your hands.

You'd stand, sniffing, and pulling down your shorts which in the time you where on your knees had risen up and became incredibly uncomfortable.

"(CN)? What is it? ..Fucking damn-it." You'd call, staggering to make your way to your open door. 

Your cat kept howling, surprisingly enough they didn't make their way to you, which was odd. 
Often when your cat needed something, they would run straight to you.  Howling and rubbing their fluffy body against your legs, nearly tripping you up every time. 

But they just kept howling. Maybe they got into the garbage and managed to get trapped again? That would explain it.

You would make it to your bedroom door, exiting your bedroom. You'd grab your bedroom doors handle, pulling the door shut behind you as you made your way through your reasonably sized apartment. 

"(CN)? What the hell do you want!" You'd call, more aggressive then you would've liked.

You where tired, sad, angry, and you lacked a computer. Excuse you if you sounded a bit aggressive. It was a sucky day to say the least. And yet, you still felt bad. 

You'd heave a sigh, pinching the bridge of your nose.  As you trail your apartment, following the sound of your cats persistent howls that lead to the open kitchen. 

You had a fairly large apartment, that started in the living room. Your living room housed a open kitchen, a crappy TV, a couch that belonged in a basement and a simple tie-dye rug. You wheren't the most interesting person, but, this apartment was a steal on your budget. So, ofcourse you had to get it.  

The rest of the apartment was through a small, narrow corridor on the left side of your living room. Again, it wasn't the most interesting apartment, but it was alright. 

You made it to the kitchen, vaulting over the counter, too lazy to go around, and landing on the hardwood floor. 

You'd look around, rubbing your still computer-tired eyes. Before you locked eyes with your cat's, you hadn't expected that. You quite nearly jumped out of your skin, hopping back into a karate pose with a terrified squeak. 

After a few moments you registered that this, infact was your cat and not a intruder bent on raping you right there and then. 
You lowered your hands, sighing in relief. 

"Fucking hell! (CN), you nearly killed me!. What're you even doing!?" 

You Stepped over to your cat, you scooped them up from under their armpits, pulling them to your chest and holding them under your arm as you scratched them behind their ears. 
You'd look around, your cat had grown silent and stiff, their ears rotating every now and then as they looked around nervously. Everything seemed normal in your apartment, nothing was out of place, your cat hadn't gotten trapped in something. 

Maybe they where just hungry, and too lazy to go to your room for food? Seemed like the most logical reason for their behavior. You'd snicker, the situation seemed comical now. 
And that's when you noticed it, your apartment door was wide open. You would freeze up, you felt dread seeping in as you stepped forward. 

In your moment of weakness, your cat squirmed out of your arms, your eyes shifted back down as you hurried to try and scoop them up again with no luck. (CN) ran away, down the corridor, into your bathroom. 

You where alone now, isn't that fucking brilliant? 

--Edited 

(CN) - Cat name 
(CT) - Custom time