From the first day I brought him over to my house, how Harry enjoyed his company; Lauren had a small crush on him. Mum could see the love in my eyes every time I looked at him. When he brought me over to his house, I can feel the anxiety at this moment of how nervous I was for meeting his parents.

I remembered being so scared that I was practically shaking. His parents weren't one hundred percent sure about us dating, but I proved them wrong by loving him with all my heart. How I had a great time playing with his little brother and enjoying the company of their dog.

I guess that he didn't love me at all.

I guess I was the only one in the relationship that actually cared for their partner. I guess all the late night calls were just a thing; didn't mean much to him as it did to me. All the affections were just a waste of time. All the times he called me a 'pretty boy' we're just words coming out of his mouth. All the times I admired his beauty; he didn't do the same.

I think I'm the one suffering while he goes and snogs some other person behind my back.

I didn't realise how long I've been in here until the bell goes off, cutting off my deep, emotional thinking. I sigh as I dried up my tears and unlock the door.
Then went to look in the mirror to adjust a little bit of my clothing.

I tried to cover my tears before walking out of the restroom. Just seeing people make me feel claustrophobic at this moment, I went ahead to go to art.

Nona was sitting in her seat with my books next to her. Thank god we sit in the back; alone. I went to sit next to her with my head down. The art teacher could care less about what we do, this is basically a second free time.

"What happened?" she quietly asks, scooting closer to me.

"Micah,"I mumble, then went to wipe a tear away with the pad of my thumb.

"Did he break up with you?"

"He basically did."I tell her."Behind my back."

Her eyes widen,"Spill please!"

"After I told you that I was going to take a walk, I heard a weird noise; assuming that it was some horny couples making out in an empty room. I peek around the corner and saw Micah snogging some bitch! Apparently, that's why he wasn't at lunch today, or ever!"

"He's bisexual?!"

"He never told me! I have no idea what his sexuality is."I tried to keep my voice down so it doesn't crack.

"Just wait for when I get my hands on him; he's going to die." she threatens.

"Nona, don't. Apparently, we're not made for each other."I shrug it off, deep inside it killed me.

We spent the whole class talking about it. The bell signals that it was the end of the day as I couldn't wait to go home and cry even more; along with ice cream.

I was trying to get to my locker when I heard some hitting and punches. Some people were staring at me as I walk by.

"Ashton!" a person's voice exclaim.

I whip around to see a short girl running up to me. She was frantic with shock as I raise an eyebrow at her; really not in a mood to talk to anyone.

"Y-You have to see this..now!" she exclaimed before running off, I followed behind to see a huge crowd of people. I squeeze by people and what I was seeing was unbelievable.

Luke was beating up Micah. Punches were thrown, some creating a huge smack to the jaw or eye. People were frantically calling for help or yelling at them to stop.

He punched Micah once square in the face."This...is...what...you...get when....you hurt someone...I care....about...!" he said in between punches.

This was all surreal; the principal and a teacher pulled them apart! The crowd slowly died down since others wanted to go home for the weekend.

"You two, office now!" the principal angrily exclaim at the two of them.

The principal was clutching on Luke's shoulder as I watched the four of them speed walk down the hallway. Luke felt my presence and turn to look at me; a look of guilt filled his eyes before looking straight forward.

I stood there until I they were long gone to the office. Some people bumping into me since I was in their way and I was standing in the middle of the hallway.

You guys know how late I stay up to write a goodass story? I hope you enjoyed it! A little bit of drama, but who doesn't like reading some here and there? ;---------)