0.1

Ashely pov

My name is Ashely and I'm 17 and in high school . And I'm a simple girl nothing special about me . I'm not what you think I would be like I'm the opposite .

Love food and sports and pretty much everything

And we'll let me tell you this I'm in love with my fuck buddy. This whole having sex thing started at a party .

*flash back
" hey lol mama what's your name ." A talk sexy ads boy asked me .

"Ashely . What's yours ? ." I asked

" jack . Well Ashely you want to go somewhere quite ." He ask

"Sure ." I said walking out the house swaying my hips . Then I feel a smack on my ass . I look back and see Jack admiring my body and I just smirk .

We get into his car and he drive tonight I quess is his house .

We enter the house and he pins me to the wall kissing me rough and I do the same

We then end up having sex
* end of flashback*

But that's all well ever be just duck buddies and nothing else
-
I groan to noise of my ringtone going off . like who calls someone at 12 am in the morning . i answer without looking at the caller id .

( a : ashely and j : jack )

A : hello .
J : hey babygirl .
A : what do you want jack .
J : well you of course .
A : its to early for that maybe an other time
J : please . i promise you wont regreat saying yes .
A : fine . just walk in my parents arent home .
J : be there in 5 babygirl .

I hang up . i know what your thinks are yall dating and he answer is no . were just fuck buddies and thats all . no strings attached . i mean i cant say he isnt fucking hot but he isnt hat type of guy who goes for one girl . i wouldnt say no to him if he asked but again he isnt that type of guy . know that i think bout it i diserve better im gonna stop what ever we have going on forever . im snapped out of my thought by the door opening .

Jack comes in and before i could say anything he kisses me and i am in his trance because i dont stop him i actually let him keep going . he looked at me and smirked and god he knew what hat did to me but before anything else happens i finally speak up.

" jack we need to talk " i said in a serious tone .

" okay fine talk " he says . " jack what ever we have going on here needs to stop . im tired of just being one of your side hoes because im better than that . i diserve a real relationship and if you dont want to be in one than okay . thats fine but i would need you to leave and never come back . " i said and he just stared at me and then smiled

" im glad you said that because ive actually liked you for a long time so ashely would you make me the happiest man on earth and be my girlfriend. " he says i blush so hard that my face is burning .

" of course " i said grabbing him and kissing him . the small kiss turned into a heated make out session.

Jack took of my shirt with out breaking the kiss and I did the same to him. He broke the kiss and pined me to the bed look down at me. He took of my pants leaving me in my undergarments . he kissed my neck and then reached my sweat spot and sucked on it .

I let out a moan and I could tell he was smirking before he stoped he blew cold wind into the spot were he left sucked on . that sent shivers down my body . and well you can tell what happened next

( skiping sex scene cause I can but an cause im not nasty to write smut. just saying he didn't have a condom on so you know what's gonna happen next . just a little spollier sorry )

700 words . wow . sorry if its a short chapter but i didnt have no inspration to write .

Not edited