Noona!

Since no one requested,I will write my own request here.T^T

Taeyeon was standing at the backstage with her members while waiting for their turn to perform on stage.Taeyeon peeked out behind the curtain to watch EXO'S performance.

Baekhyun caught her eyes the most for no reason at all.She stared at his hair and then to his face.Why does he looks so perfect in my eyes?

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Tiffany."Your stares are going to pierce through his head if you don't stop."

"I am not staring at Baekhyun."Taeyeon retorted."Oh really?I didn't say that you were staring at Baekhyun.You just admitted it by yourself."She rolled her eyes at Fany and continued to stare at EXO or specifically Baekhyun.

Something about him just made her wanting to stare at him all day.Maybe it was because of his rectangular-ish smile or his smiling eyes when he smiles.

Finally,EXO finished their performance and left the stage."Taeyeon noona!"all of her juniors greeted her,she just smiled at them and waited for Baekhyun to come to her.She was actually hoping to see Baekhyun before performing.

"Taengoo!"Baekhyun called.Taeyeon turned towards her right and saw Baekhyun smiling brightly at her while walking towards her.She returned the smile and waved at him.

Baekhyun was the only junior who calls her Taengoo,which is her nickname.The others call her by noona or some other names using honorifics.Taeyeon told him to call her by her nick name when Baekhyun was still a trainee.

"You looked gre-"Taeyeon was ceased by six girls who flooded around Baekhyun.She recognized the girls,they just debuted a week earlier.

"Oppa!I am your number one fan!Sign jusseyo~"she said.Taeyeon felt irritated,especially when they called him oppa.Since she was older than him,she calls him by his name.She secretlt wished she was younger than him,just to get the chance to call him oppa.

"Oh.Ne."Baekhyun started signing on their notebooks.The girls practically ignored her.

Baekhyun then showed them his happy dance,which made Taeyeon even mad.Taeyeon felt old and insecure.She decided to leave Baekhyun alone and went to join her members.

Baekhyun noticed that Taeyeon was gone after giving the girls his autograph.He looked around and saw Taeyeon going up the stage.

"Taengoo!Hwaiting!"he shouted.He wasn't sure if she heard him,since she has already went onto the stage when he shouted.The guys around him looked at him in envy,because he was close to Taeyeon,who is admired by a lot of boys.

"Manager hyung said that we can now go back to our dorm,since we don't have any other schedules after this."Chanyeol,his friend came and informed him.

"You guys go back first.I want to wait for Taengoo."Baekhyun said,jabbing his thumb to the direction of the stage.

"Suit yourself.Annyeong."Chanyeol said and ran towards the other EXO members.Baekhyun decided to watch SNSD's performance,so he peeked out from the curtain.

His eyes were searching for Taeyeon until someone tapped on his shoulder.He looked back and saw the PD.

"Baekhyun-ssi,you shouldn't be here.You will be blocking the way of other idols if you stand here."the PD said."Huh?"he glanced back and saw some of them staring at him."Oh,ne.Mianhaeyo!"he apologized and dashed out of there.

"Then how am I going to see Taeyeon?"he asked no one in particular.

"You can wait for her beside her car."a voice spoke,answering his question.It was his sunbae,Key hyung from SHINee.

"Hyung."he greeted."Just be careful and don't let the fans see.People will think that you two were dating."Key said.

"Yeah..."Baekhyun nodded.When he reached the car park,he was relieved that there weren't any fans there.He walked towards Taeyeon's car and leaned on the door.

"Why did Taeyeon left without a word just now?"he asked himself.

-

"Are you sure you don't want to follow us on Manager's car?You looked tired."asked Sunny.

"No.I have my own car anyway.Bye!"Taeyeon bid her members goodbye and turned away.She felt down,because Baekhyun was too busy with other girls just now.She pouted and walked towards the car park.

When she was walking towards her car,she noticed a pair of shoes stucking out under the car.Someone was lying beside her car.

"Weird.I thought the security here only allows idols in."Taeyeon thought and lightened her footsteps and approached her car slowly.

"Yah!Byun Baekhyun!"she let out a breath,"I thought you were some crazy fan lying beside my car."

Baekhyun quickly got up and brushed off the dust off his pants."You were taking so long..."he ruffled his hair.

"And it's true after all,I am your crazy fan!"he added and grinned.Her heart immediately melted after hearing what he said.But she suddenly remembered the whole reason why she was feeling down just now.

"If you can excuse me,I am here to collect my car."Taeyeon said,gently pushing Baekhyun out of her way to open the car door."But wait!"Baekhyun opened the other side of the car and got in quickly.

"I waited here for you for half an hour and you are leaving?"he asked.

"Yup."she said."Get out."

"Taengoo-a,why are you being so cold?"he whined.Taeyeon turned to him and replied,"Call me noona,don't you have any respect?"

"You were the one who told me to call you by your nickname."Baekhyun said.

"I'm just frustrated."she said,covering her eyes with her hands.Baekhyun kept quiet and stared at her quietly.

"You were always the flirtatious type,huh?Always saying sweet and cheesy things to me.I thought I was the only one who gets to hear that,but I guess I was wrong."she said.

"Flirtatious?What makes you say that?"

"The girls were surrounding you and you did your signature dance moves to impress them."she stated.

"No,no,no,you got it all wrong.They are just my juniors,I was just...dancing in front of them,because I knew that you were looking at me.The person I wanted to impress wasn't them,it was you."he explained.

Taeyeon just stared at him in the eyes.He wanted to impress me?Why?

"If it isn't obvious enough,I love you noona."Baekhyun said.Baekhun never calls Taeyeon 'noona',that was the first time.

"Baekhyun-a."she murmured.

"Taengoo,I have never stop loving you.I only have my eyes on you."Baekhyun said sincerely.

He leaned closer to her.Taeyeon thought that he was going to kiss her on the lips,but he pecked her cheek quickly and left the car,leaving Taeyeon stunned there.

"That was it?"she shouted.She was actually expecting more,but who cares,there will be more in the future,since they are label mates.

-

Lame~
This happens when no one request.I will simply make up a story if no one gives me any ideas.Like this is probably the worst update I have ever did.A peck?Seriously?

*cries in a corner*