Chapter 10

Ashley POV
No, No, this can't be happening I'm stronger than both of them. I yelled out "I'm the rightful heir to the thorn not you me."
My pathetic sister I can't believe this. Autumn is supposed to be begging for forgiveness.
Autumn's POV
I love Ashley but I have to do what's best for my people. I have to be strong, I can't, I just can't. Amber stands beside me she whispers "It's okay me and Crystal are by your side."
Her words calmed me down a lot. She's right. I'm the queen I have a duty to keep, no matter how hard. I give Amber a nod and step up to face Ashley.
"You my sister are no heir, you need to learn to stop being selfish. As queen I make you Ashley Mae Jones BANISHED."
It hurt me a lot to do that. I had to turn my head so I wouldn't show weakness. I summoned my guards to take her away. I heard her crying and pleading. All three of us walked back to the castle in complete silence. And I don't think any of us cared.
Back at the castle
3rd POV
"We are so sorry about your sister, we didn't mean for any of this to happen only if we didn't."
Before Amber and Crystal could finish Autumn said "it's not your or anyone's fault. It's hers she did this to herself. I am so glad you both came, oh and Crystal lets heal that wound. (the cut on her hand). She took out her wand and waved it over Crystal's hand. There was a small scar left behind. All three hugged for a long time. When they let go Autumn hurried to her desk on the other side of the room. She pulled out two necklaces that were two blue gems outlined in gold. She handed them each one.
"These are for when you want to come back or we need you."
They thanked her and started to walk toward the door they came here with. When both girls got to the door Amber looked at Crystal "I'm going to miss coming here until next time I mean."
They both laughed and walked into the door. There was a big flash but they weren't scared. When the light goes off there back in their house. Their mom comes up the stairs and Amber and Crystal hug her.
"We missed you, we love you"
Their mom look d confused "what do you mean you missed me, I thought you were exploring the house."
They laughed "I guess no time has passed."
The girls turned around to look at the door but it was gone all that was left was the wallpaper.
Until next time. They walked downstairs to eat
Ashley POV
I was sitting in the woods alone when I sent a plasma ball through the air. I let out a laugh "I'm coming for you chosen ones. I will get my revenge." I shouted out to the world. I started to smile.