Chapter 6

Amber's POV

I could still feel the pain of the electric shock she blasted me with. I knew as soon as I passed out Crystal would feel it, sometimes I hate our connection. How long have I been out I don't know but I wish my damn head would stop pounding. I look around to see my hands chained to the ground. There was a bright light coming from a small window on the other side of the room or should I say cell.

I had control over my body but, I was still weak from pain. I heard a metal door open so I attempted to fake being unconscious but it didn't work. "I know you're awake Amber stop pretending before I shock you again." I decide it's probably not the best idea to get shocked again so I slowly opened my eyes. I looked up at her "How long have I been out?" "Almost a week."

she smirked. I would have slapped that smirk off of her face but there was two problems with that. 1.) I was chained and 2.) I didn't want to get shocked again. But back to the issues at hand, a week I've been out for almost a week. Did she hit me that hard and how come I'm not dead yet, I mean I'm glad I'm not but she must of shocked me pretty hard.

I was struggling to get free. As always Ashley was standing over me still smirking. I decide to speak which probably is not a smart idea but hey it's me "So if I've been out for a week why am I still chained?" "That's because I couldn't have you running away now could I could not keep the spell on you while my healers where healing you. I forgot how weak human bodies are, so pathetic. But back on subject there will be a battle and guess who's the main event."

How could she possibly think I will fight on her side, she's really insane to think that. Me being me decided to talk back to her again probably not the best the option but oh well. "Don't think for a second I will join you cruel heartless person, you will lose my sister will come and kick your ass and save me. Then we will show you what true power is. She will defeat you whether I'm next to her or not." I tried to move forward but the chains only let me move about a foot.

Like I guessed Ashley didn't like my answer because she slammed be back against the wall nocking the breath out of me, oh and you know the chains that burned me well they are back and now my wrists are on fire. sorry Crystal you will probably feel the pain. Ashley's eyes were filled with rage like I expected them to "Your sister is as weak as you are you said so yourself. She will never save you, and for the fighting on my side I can easily put you back under my spell." Before I could protest not that it would make a difference she put me under her spell or what I like to call her curse.

I lost all movement. she unlocked the chains and I got up and silently followed her.

Crystal's POV

Me and Autumn were walking side by side and I kept wishing for Amber to give me a sign she was okay. Well I got a sign but not the kind of sign I wanted but hey at least she's okay. I stopped walking and Autumn notices me not walking next to her. She comes next to me and asks "Hey Crystal are you okay?" I laugh a little before answering "Yeah I'm fine at least I know Amber is okay." She gives me a confused look and I catch my breath and point to the spot on my wrist where the pain once was.

"I guess she will never change, my sister seems to cause a lot of trouble but at least I know she's fighting. now it's my turn to save her." I said to Autumn. We laughed and continued to walk. Today is the day I'm going to fight Amber and no not like those sibling fights I mean like a life and death fight.

When we got to the battlefield, the first person I notice was my sister. Autumn stepped to face Ashley "We don't have to do this Ashley we can work this out please, just let Amber go." Ashley laughed. "You're pathetic. I want you on your hands and knees begging forgiveness.

Unless you want to give up the crown that's rightfully mine, the battle is happening. As Ashley and Autumn were yelling at each other well more like Ashley yelling and Autumn trying to knock some sense into her psychopathic sister. "Please sister come back to me." It was no use she didn't even blink. I have to break this spell fast before this field becomes a bloodbath.

"Ashley I will save my sister then I will defeat you." I was on the verges of tears, I quickly wiped them away not wanting to show fear. Ashley laughed and ordered Amber to attack me. She came at me with her sword in hand.