Chapter 7

3rd POV

Crystal dodged the swing. They were really good fighters but once Crystal cut Amber everyone started fighting. In the middle of it all Amber and Crystal went at it. It seemed like forever but in actuality it was like 4 hours everyone was still going strong. Then Crystal found and opening this was it this was the moment she was going to save Amber.

Amber's POV

I yelled for my body to stop but it wouldn't, this can't be happening. I'm fighting my sister. The battle seemed to go on forever, then I cut her. I really hate how I can feel the pain she has. She stumbled back but kept it up.

The clash of our swords echoed through my head. Every Time I felt myself gain a little control Ashley would make the spell stronger by sending shocks through my body. I look into Crystal's eyes and see they were black, probably from the pain Ashley was causing me. I yelled and pleaded for my body to stop. My body felt exhausted I can only Imagine how Crystal fells.

We both kept on fighting. Then it happened she found an opening, this is where it ends but she stopped dead in her tracks. I wanted to yell at her to finish the swing to protect Autumn and her kingdom but no words would come out. I felt the tip of my sword touching my stomach, my hands pushed the blade a little bit causing it to pierce my skin leaving a thin line of blood running down my shirt. Crystal dropped her weapon, with her eyes filled with tears.

I started to walk towards Ashley with Crystal following silently behind. We stopped and stood right infront of Ashley. Out of the corner of my eye I see Crystal pick up a vase shard. Blood was running down her hand causing my hand to throb in pain. I swear Crystal if we don't die I'm killing you myself.

Even though I had no sign of the same injury my palm still hurt like hell. She whispered I'm sorry so quietly I barely heard her. As Crystal came up to swing the vase shard towards me Ashley caught her hand right before she could hit me. I had to watch as Ashley threw my sister to the ground.

Crystal's POV

Ashley turned around, in that moment I took my chance, I had to hurt Amber. In anyway possible stabbing should do. I clutched the vase shard in my hand, feeling the trickle of my own blood running down my hand.
"Sorry" I whispered silently to Amber.
I drew drew up my right arm to my left, preparing to do something unthinkable
"This is going to hurt."

In one Quick motion I did it... Or what I was supposed to. I was supposed to stab Amber. She was supposed to be free. However Of course Ashley was one step ahead.

There was a painful, vice-like grip on my right wrist. I jerked my heal upward to stare Ashley right in the face my eyes winded and I let out a strangled groan of pain as she tossed my only weapon to the side.
"Did you honestly think I would be so incompetent, so foolish as to leave you with Amber- out of my sight?" Ashley hissed,
a venomous grin spreading over her face. I tried to pull away, Ashley didn't like my resistance, her grip tightened.
"Insolence ." She barked, reeling me back; "Such arrogance."

Ashley's hand felt as though she could break my wrist at any given moment, she threw me to the floor, I cried out in pain and complete shock. On the dusty/dirtied floors, I pressed both of my palms to the ground in order get up. However, I had forgotten the fresh cut now on my right- hand, the dirt seeped into my wound and a stinging sensation rose in my hand. I gritted my teeth and looked at crystal's who eyes changed to black. I hardly noticed Ashley strut over to my falling form.

There was a sharp tug on my midnight blue hair, I let out a shriek of terror.

Amber's POV

Im watching my sister get thrown to the floor. I'm totally useless. I want to help, I wanted to help Crystal. I have to watch in horror as Crystal is thrown around like a rag doll by Ashley. I could hear my sister yell out in pain. You know that moment when you can feel someone's pain not physically but emotionally.
Well that's me but I can feel her pain physically. I tried to move my arms or legs, just as I could feel the tingling sensation of my body reawakening Ashley looked straight at me. This can't be good. Sorry Crystal your about to feel more pain, and sadly I was right she sent another shock wave through me 100 times worse. Me and Crystals eyes turned black instantly. I fell to the ground and was surrounded by darkness.