Chapter 2

They take a deep breath and do as the voice said. They start to see the door glow Crystal in a shakey voice asks
"Is it good or bad that the door is glowing."
Before Amber had a chance to answer the door start to slowly open. Both girls look at each other and step inside. It was dark and they couldn't see anything.

There was a big bright flash for a second then fades out. Crystal and Amber had a weird feeling.
Amber whispers "I don't think we are at our house anymore."
Crystal stays quiet because she is thinking the same thing. After a few minutes of complete silence Amber reaches for the door.

Amber's POV

I put my shaky hand on the door. I look outside and quickly close the door. I looked at my sister with a blank expression. Crystal looks at me and asks
"Why are you so pale you look you've seen a ghost."
I couldn't speak so I just pointed at the door. She doesn't get it at first then, starts to move towards the door.

Crystal's POV

I put my hand on the doorknob trying my best to stop my shaking. I take a deep breath and open the door. I step out of the door and AMber follows closely behind. I gasp at all the beauty around me, I can't help but smile. Amber notices me smiling and asks
"Why the hell are you smiling we stepped into a random door that and now were here, please enlighten me on how that makes you happy."
I wait till Amber stops screaming at me and spoke calmly
"How can you not be happy Amber look around it's beautiful tell me this is not the most beautiful place ever."
I watch as she slowly spins around and look at her surroundings she finally lifts a smile and nods in agreement.

3rd POV

Amber sees something and starts to follow it. Not wanting to be alone Crystal fallows too. When she finally catches up to she is in shock. Right in front of them them was a castle. Amber starts to walk up to the gates when two guards stop them. One looks at the girls and says "
You two stop right there, what have you come to disturb the queen about, and how dare you not show your wands it's disrespectful not to have them out in front of the castle."

The girls looked at each other with confusion. Crystal walks a little closer to them and says
"We don't have wands, we are human."
Both guards looked up at each other and busted out laughing. The second guard stops laughing and still looking serious says
"Two human girls in the wizard dimension that's funny, now show us your wands or go back to the village to your parents."
Both girls are scared and Crystal yet again says
"We are in the wizard dimension well thats great, and we are human my dear guards, I have no reason to lie."
Both guards look at each other with blank expressions.

Amber's POV

Why did my Sister have to talk to the guards, I mean seriously sometimes I wonder how we are related. Now because of my sister we are being dragged to an unknown location. I tried to fight the chains that were now around my wrist, but they only seemed to be getting tighter. I finally gave up resisting it was no use. We stopped in front of a large golden door.

I could feel the fear coursing though my body. There was a soft voice on the other side of the door. I still can't understand why this is happening. I looked at my sister who was struggling against the chains. I was lost in thought when the doors opened revealing a girls about our age 16.

she looked shocked to see me and Crystal. She had silver eyes with a hint of blue. she opened the door for us to come in. As soon as the guard let down his guard I made a run for it. I got down the hall when heat was sent through the chains still connected to my wrists. I could hear Crystal fall to the ground clutching her wrist yelling in pain. I did the same as one of the guards brought me to my feet and pushed me back to the golden door.

I saw my sister get off the floor and look at me and I could tell she was worried. I mouthed I was okay and I gussed she under stood it because she noded her head. The girl who opened the door was telling her gaurds something. They soon bowed and backed out of the room. I finaly got a look at her and she was really pretty She had cremy white skin and had midnight black wavy hair.

She wore a blue dress that sparkled when she moved around.

3rd POV

The mystery girl asked them their name and how they got here. In a quiet voice Crystal told her. When she finished the girl said
"Welcome to Oceania One of the kingdoms in the wizard dimension. I am queen Autumn and this is my castle".
Autumn walked up to where they were standing and unlocked her chains, She took off Crystal's first and was ready to heal them when there was not a burn mark anywhere to be seen.
she looked confused until Crystal spoke up "We can feel each others pain but only the one who gets hurt has any type of bruise or scratch. Helps when we are in school."
Autumn just noded her head and went to unlock Amber's chain, her wrists were blistered from the intense heat of the chains and she healed them instantly. Amber looked at her in surprise her eyes changed from her natural grey to a light blue.

A few gaurds came rushing in completely ignoring Amber and Crystal
  "Your majesty, we are being attacked again what would you like us to do." Autumn thought for a minute
"Bring some gaurds and defend the village people.
When the guards left she looked at the two twin girls.
Amber asks "What did he mean when he said your kingdom was being attacked again."

Autumn didn't say anything for a few minutes then spoke "You know how I said one of the kingdoms well, the other kingdom is ruled by my sister Ashley. Amber and Crystal look at each other with confusion. Crystal asked "If you two are sisters then why don't you rule them together?" "Because the oldest one rule, but when Ashley ruled she ruled selfishly that's when our parents decided to put me in charge. Ashley didn't like that so she made her kingdom." When Autumn finished her story Crystal and Amber looked shocked. Amber asked "I have a question when we tried to open the door it said that only the chosen ones could pass what does that mean."