The Test

Aphmau's pov

6:30
Beep
Beep
Beep

Yay another day of high school. Who am I kidding yesterday was great with all the new experience, new enemies, and new friends. Ohh! that remained me that today Katelyn, Nichole, Zoey, and one of their friends are all walking to school together.
-Time skip to after morning routine-
I was outside waiting for my friends.
"Hey Aph how are you doing?" asked Zoey
"Good," I replied.
"Well Aphmau I want you to meet Lucinda," said Katelyn.
"Well it is very nice to meet you"I said.
"Same," she replied.
--------- time skip to science---------
Well time for the test I am so ready.
"Ummmm ....... Sorry for asking but do you have an extra pencil?" asked Garroth I believe his name was.
"Yeah no need to apologize" I told him while getting out one of my extra pencils.
"Thanks Aphmau I believe," he answered.
"Yes you are correct," I replied.
"Cool do you want to sit with us during lunch," he asked.
"I wish I could say yes but there is Rachel and my other friends need to join," I replied.
"Oh no problem Rachel got banned from our table and invite all of your friends just tell Laurance Garroth invited you all." he told me.
"Thank you Garroth," I said
"HEY YOU TWO TEAT ARE OUT STOP TALKING!! YOU NEED TO TAKE IT TO GET MORE SCIENCE IN YOUR HAED," yelled Mr. Augestine.
---------time skip to end of class-------
"Hey new girl what do you think you are doing" sneered Rachel.
"Ummm walking to my next class" I answered.
"Stop don't you smart mouth me . I'm the queen of the school and as queen I permit you from talking to the popular group." she bost.
"Excuse me you don't tell me what I can and can't do. Now if you leave me alone we both can go to our next class," I explained back .
"That's it you are so dead, " Rachel yelled. Then all of a sudden I felt a punch hit me right in the face. Where are your friends when you need them. After all the beating I was left alone bleeding and falling asleep. When blackness toke over me I felt a pair of arms lifting me a taking me away.