THIS TEACHER S CRAZY!!!

Katelyn pov

Today in Mr. Logan's class we got a new kid.yay I wonder where she belonged. At the end of class I was walking out to head to the next class until I saw the new kid Aphmau I believed her name was. Well i saw here against a wall with Zane in her face I knew it would not end well. I was going to help but I decided not to but then I saw her about to get punched so that pushed the limits so I stepped right in front and blocked the punch. When Zane saw me he was running. Today at lunched I'm going to explain why people call me The Fire Fist.

Aphmau pov

Well right now I'm going to be late to gym ohh well. I reached the locker rooms and got change as quickly as I can. When I finished I walked out and saw the other kids about to run good I'm not late. I studyed all the kids but one caught my eye.
"But boss I really want to trained with you"wined a girl with purple eyes and blonde hair.
"For the last time Amber it's Mrs. Boss to you and you are to young ."replied Mrs. Boss
"Pleased just give me chance."Amber kept wining
"Find Amber you can train with the team but if you can't make it through I told your so. OKAY CLASS START JOGGING."she yelled. Okay that just happen.
----Time skipped to end of class.-----
Gym was fun we did an amazing team game. I also met a girl named Nichole she was so skilled I wonder if her and Katelyn are part of that team Mrs. Boss told Amber she can't join. Well off to my next class science.
-----Time skipped to class-------
I arrived at science with Mr. Agustin. I knocked on the door and was let in.
"Ahh you must be the new kud please Interdouce yourself."asked Mr. Augustine.
"Ok my name is-"I was about to say until he said
"Well nice to meet you Miss Aphmau my name I Mr. Chad G. Augustine the III now that we're done with that lets get on with SCIENCE!!!!"
Ok THIS TEACHER IS CRAZY!!!!!