Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"

Start from the beginning

"Your aunt's are hot,"Wes smirked,"Got anymore hot chicks in your family?" I rolled my eyes, and hid my gun in my top drawer. No one will dare go in my underwear drawer. "Your room is so cool," he gaped.

"You say that every time you come in here," I chuckled.

"That's because I like these windows," Wes exclaimed,"You open it, and it leads out to a balcony thing."

"We can check out the windows later," I laughed,"Lets go eat

"We can check out the windows later," I laughed,"Lets go eat." I pushed him out of my bedroom, and down the stairs. We walked outside, and everyone was here.

All my aunts and uncles, and all of their kids. Well Uncle Cole isn't here....but he'll be here one day. I pulled Wesley over to where my dad was cooking out, and I nudged my dad.

"Hey dad," I beamed, and looked at the food.

"Hey son," he smiled, then looked at Wesley,"Hello Wesley."

"Hey Mr.Grayson," he waved.

"I hope it's fine that I brought him," I added. Uncle Kent came up behind Wesley and put him in a head lock.

"Hey Wesley," Uncle Kent laughed.

"Yeah it's fine your friends are practically family," dad stated. Wesley tapped out, and Uncle Kent laughed.

"How long till everything is done?" I asked.

"Not long probably 5 minutes," he replied,"Do me a favor would ya?"

"Sure what is it?" I wondered. He handed me a tray of hot dogs.

"Give these to one of your aunts or your mom," he ordered. I took the hot dogs, and walked toward Aunt Sabrina.

"Dad told me to give these to you," I stated, and hand her the hot dogs.

"Thank you Carter Junior," she smirked, and I sighed.

"Heads up," someone yelled. I turned around, only to have a football drill me in the forehead. I fell to the ground, and held my forehead. Man that hurt.

"My baby!" my mom yelled, and ran over to me. "AJ you moron," she growled, and kneeled down next to me. I slowly sat up, and Aunt Madison handed me a bag of ice.

"Thanks," I sighed, and put the pack of ice on my forehead.

"Are you okay baby?" mom asked.

"Besides my pounding headache I'm fine,"I glared, at Uncle AJ.

"Yeah he's fine," Lucy chuckled,"He's still sassy." Lucy was standing next to Wesley, and her comment made Wesley chuckle. She better stay away from my friends.

"Shut up Lucy," I huffed, and stood up. Katrina came up to me, and held up a Dandelion.

"This will make you feel better," she smiled.

"Thanks Kat," I smiled back, and took the flower.

"Lets eat," dad yelled, and we all sat down at the picnic tables, which were filled with food. I sat next to Wesley, and someone sat down on my opposite side. I turned and saw Lucas.

"Sup man," he smiled,"How was that football to the forehead?" I rolled my eyes, and bit into my hot dog

"Hey Lucas," Wes waved.

"Hey Wes, how's it goin?" Lucas asked.

"Good it's been an interesting day," Wesley stated.

"How so?" Uncle Keith interrupted.

"My brother," Wes paused,"My brother ran over our dog, and then I told my English teacher I liked her."

"Who's your English teacher?" Aunt Lynn asked.

"Mom," I sighed, and bit into my hot dog again. Everyone laughed, except Lucy. She was sitting in between Lily and Evelyn.

"Hey Kai where is Jason?" Lucas asked

"Lacrosse practice," Kai replied. Lucas nodded, and I took a drink of my lemonade.

Everyone was having there own little conversation, before someones phone went off. Dad pulled his phone out of his pocket, and looked at it.

"Who is it?" mom asked.

"Blocked number," he said monotonously. Dad stood up, and walked away from the table. Soon all of my uncles got up, and walked over to dad.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Business," mom smiled, and took a bite of her baked potato. Wesley, Lucas, and I watched as my father threw his phone and cussed.

I wonder what happened?

_________

Sorry this took forever I've been busy..... anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Oh I need your guys help What should I do if someone is copying my book?

Please Comment & Vote