Chapter 13

Hope you enjoy, two in one night!!!!MINNA, ARIGATO, ARIGATO!

*calms down* Let the chappie begin!

_________________________________________________________________

Black flames wrapped around the waist of magic Lucy. "wha-" before lucy could finished she was pulled into the air and towards the hooded man. She let out a scream of confusion and panic. Many students ran to the sides of the main hall frightened.

"Lucy!" Natsu shouted.

"Lushie!" Happy wailed.

no magic Lucy and no magic Natsu stepped behind magic Natsu. "Don't do anything stupid" no magic lucy said.

Magic lucy was placed onto the stage, infront of the hooded man. The man lifted his hand to her cheek, stroking it lightly. Lucy's face flushed bright red, it was so red, it could rival even Erza's hair.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Natsu roared, He leapt high into the air, Happy caught him and flew him max speed to the stage. The students watched in fright, scared and confused. Natsu landed on the stage and as soon as his landing foot connected with the floor, he sprinted towards Lucy and the hooded man.

His fist engulfed itself in fire and landed a perfect hit onto the man's face, sending him back into a wall, whilst he grabbed onto lucy and and landed, holding her bridal style. "natsu...." lucy sighed with relief.

"i've got you, luce" natsu stated. "and i'm not going to let that man get you" he claimed. "I promised to protect you, and so i will" natsu added. Lucy smiled as natsu let go of her.

"Let's fight!" Lucy said.

"Right!" Natsu agreed.

"That was a good hit, Natsu" the man said. "but it's not good enough" he added.

"Damn you!" Natsu growled. Before natsu could attack, lucy lunged infront, taking out a golden key and chanting. "Open gate of the maiden, Virgo!" She ordered and out came the pink haired, blue eyed, spirit dressed in a maids outfit. 

"Punishment time, Princess?" She asked, bowing.

"No!" Lucy snapped. "Virgo, he's our enemy!" Lucy informed Virgo pointing to the man.

"right, princess" Virgo agreed.

"Natsu, you have our back right" Lucy asked.

"right luce!" Natsu agreed.

"i'm fighting too!" Happy shrieked.

"you are?" Lucy asked.

"Aye!" Happy responded.

"Let's go!" Lucy ordered. "Natsu go in front, virgo dig under and Happy give Natsu extra speed through your Aera, i'll stay at the back, strategizing and if needed, fighting!" Lucy informed them.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu and Lucy shouted in unison.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

___________________________________________________________________

dun dun dun

so close to the end of the final battle.

may add a cool twist!!! till next time minna!