Chapter 7

Hope you enjoy! Love you all! @That_Crazy_Dot thank you for the support! This chappie is all dedicated to you!

_______________________________________________________

"Teach me, teach me, teach me, teach me, teach me, teach me, teach me, teach me!" No magic natsu begged magic natsu.

"no" Magic natsu replied.

"why?" No magic natsu asked.

"i'm tired" magic natsu said, flopping down lazily onto lucy's sofa and instantly falling asleep.

"WAKE UP, THIS IS NO TIME TO SLEEP!" Lucy yelled. "hmm, if he's just like natsu then..." lucy mumbled to herself. "Oi look, Gray's over there!" Lucy lied, pointing out of the window above her bed. 

"WHERE?!" Both natsus asked, standing up, next to eachother, with the exact same body language and facial expression plastered on.

Lucy couldn't help but burst into laughter. "y-you're right, y-you two can totally make a double act!" Lucy squeezed out between bursts of hysterics.

"not funny, luce" the natsus replied simultaneously.

"anyway, we best be getting to school, remember to stay out of sight, natsu" lucy said directing her words to magic natsu.

"right" magic natsu replied.

"you better" lucy answered. "and natsu, we better get going or they might get suspicious" she added.

"right" no magic natsu replied.

Lucy opened the door and out walked all three, magic natsu hid in the alleyways and shadows as no magic natsu and lucy walked in plain sight. The walked up the cobblestone all the way to fairy tail high, and then they entered, walking to "form". Luckily no magic natsu and lucy were in the same form together, and magic natsu had found a pretty stealthy hiding spot for the meantime, so the school day went on as it normally would, but also with no magic natsu and lucy infiltrating for clues to help magic natsu find his way back home.

"This is useless" no magic natsu sighed, closing a book, the cover collapsing onto the pages echoed through the giant library.

"no it isn't, come on natsu, we just need to keep looking" Lucy said enthusiastically.

"Everyone knows magic doesn't exist in this world" no magic natsu complained.

"but it does, how would natsu be able to use magic in a different dimension if magic didn't exist as a whole in this world, he wouldn't be able to therefore there must be some kind of magical energy wave or ethernano existing in this world, if we can find that, we can get him back to his home" Lucy explained.

___________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chappie, can't wait to do the next one, my nakama arigatou for reading!