Chapter 5

Updating faster now! Gomen ne it took so long to get on track! this story is one of my top priorities! One story at a time now!

__________________________________________________________

"NATSU!" Lucy shouted lunging at magic natsu.

"wha-?" Natsu didn't get to finish before lucy tackled him.

"I told you to stay hidden!" Lucy yelled.

"I am!" Natsu retorted

"oh really?" Lucy asked. "Then why are we in plain sight?" She asked, pouting.

"we're not" Natsu denied.

"anyone can see us up here, it's the ROOF!" Lucy yelled.

"w-well-" Natsu was just about to finish but somebody interrupted, opening the door to the roof. In a rush lucy pushed Natsu into hiding and pretended that she was enjoying the view of the school site.

"Hey, lucy" A certain no magic, red haired girl said, walking up to lucy.

"oh hey, Erza" Lucy replied, smiling.

"what are you doing up here?" Erza asked, confused as to why lucy was alone.

"i wanted some peace" Lucy blatantly lied.

"oh well natsu is looking for you!" Erza informed her.

"He is?" Lucy asked.

"yeh, he was all moody cause you just "disappeared" in his words!" Erza laughed. "He's so dense sometimes".

"Y-yeh, i guess so" Lucy replied.

"What a dense pinkette, huh, well i'll be heading back down, informing natsu that you didn't just "disappear" Erza said, making her way back to the roof door and down the stairs.

"My hair isn't pink it's

S

A

L

M

O

N

!

!

!" Natsu whined as he made his way out of hiding.

"it's pink ,alright?" Lucy said."Like i said before, stay out of sight" Lucy ordered.

"but-"

"no buts, if someone sees you, who knows what will happen" Lucy informed natsu. "For the best, you need to be out of sight, all of the time, got it?" Lucy asked.

"got it" Natsu replied.

"promise?"

"promise!"

_______________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. It's my big sister's 17th birthday today! Happy birthday to sis. Happy birthday to sis! :)

Hope you liked it anyways. Can't wait for next time! Arigatou for reading the chappie!