Chapter 4

Hope you enjoy, sorry it took so long!

________________________________________________________

"You've got to be kidding me" Lucy said shocked. She was sat down at her table, opposite magic Natsu. "So, you need to find a way back to magic earthland, right?" Lucy asked. 

"that's right" Natsu confessed.

"very well" Lucy said. "I'll help, you wanna get to your lucy, i'll help you!" Lucy stated, determined.

"what if we run into danger, you'll be stuck" Natsu asked, worried for Lucy.

"don't worry, i have a whip!" Lucy said, smirking. "I called it the flueve d'etoiles" Lucy confessed.

"now you're definitely lucy!" Natsu laughed.

"you said that like you wasn't sure if i was before!" Lucy yelled.

~~~

"Stay out of sight!" Lucy ordered. "and try not to interact with anybody" she added.

"right!" Natsu agreed, hiding. "Where are you going?" Natsu asked watching lucy start to walk off.

"to school, if i'm missing then they will be suspicious, and plus i could infiltrate for you to find any clues!" Lucy said like a pro.

"Okay!" Natsu said. "good luck, you can do it, luce!" he added.

Lucy walked up the pathway and into the entrance of the school. Approaching behind her, slowly, with his scarf wrapped around his head like a ninja, was no-magic Natsu. "BOO!" Natsu said, jumping at lucy. Being a dense pinkette like always he misinterpreted his distance when he jumped and landed straight on lucy.

"N-NATSU!" Lucy wailed as he landed on her.

"s-sorry lucy!" Natsu apologized, crawling off of her. Natsu held out his hand for lucy and she accepted, standing up.

"Geez, such a baka!" Lucy stated.

"heheh" natsu said.

"c'mon, let's get to erza and gray!" Lucy said grabbing natsu's wrist and pulling him deeper into the school. 

"wait up, luce!" Natsu said. "don't just grab me like that!"

"sorry, natsu" lucy apologized.

"nah, it's fine" natsu said.

"oh natsu, how is happy?" Lucy asked

"he's fine!" Natsu replied.

"I still can't believe to dyed that poor cat blue, why would you do that?" Lucy asked.

Natsu shrugged. "I dunno".

"i'm surprised you never put little white feather wings and a green bag on him!" Lucy joked.

"y-yeh, heheh" natsu laughed along.

___________________________________________________________

what do you think?

sorry, i had to bring that up right at the end!