The First Battle

Percy

"Are they on our side." I asked motioning towards the new primordials that just came. Ouranous nods, and motions to the army to move forwards. "Is Artemis still alive?" I asked hopefully. "It's hard to tell, but my guess would be that he is holding her as bait so he is keeping her alive.

"Then lets win this battle. CHARGE!!!!" I yelled. I was furious with Tartarus, I wanted him to suffer for taking Artemis. I am starting to also feel sympathy for Poseidon. 

Monsters clashed against demigods, Primordials fought Primordials. Then Gaea found me. 

"Hah, pathetic demigod. There is no way you can beat me this time." Gaea sneered. She motions for Polybotes and Porphyion to come forward. "That's all you have, your the pathetic one." I smirked. "No time for games little demigod, now please get ready for your death, it won't be fast one." Roots came up from the ground and grabbed my legs, but I shook them off. I summoned my friends(Leo, Nico, and Clarrise) and nodded at them. We all combined our powers to create a huge fireball and blasted it at Gaea. "No, No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."She vanished and died. The other giants fleed.

"Thanks guys. Lets go help the others." I said. Luke and Bianca were fighting 6 titans at once, so we decided to help them. Apollo, Ares and Athena were battling Nyx and they looked like the were in trouble. Just as we were going to head to help Apollo, Bianca was thrown to the ground. In a different part of the battlefield. Zoe was getting cornered by 7 giants.

I have no idea what to do. I teleported to help Bianca and told the others to help everyone else. Right as Hyperion was going to bring down his spear on Bianca's chest I shot a bolt of energy at Hyperion causing him to miss his strike. I killed all of the titans with my swift sword moves. 

I helped Bianca up, and we hugged, then we found Luke. He had a black eye, probably a few broken ribs and 1-2 broken bones and blood pooling out of his thigh. "Oh my Ouranous. We need to get him help. " Bianca said. 

"You take him to get help. I will help Zoe and the Gods." I went to help the gods, but I found them all dead. I went to Zoe and found her dead as well. I brought all the bodies to Ouranous. "Can they be brought back to life." He studied them. "No" I was surprised. "Really!" That was the first thing I have heard him  say no to.

But then I realized he wasn't talking to me, I looked in front of us, and there was Nyx, Erebus, Kronos, and leading them. Annabeth.

Ouranous whistled. Next to us appeared Chronos, Thesis, Pontus and Ourea.

Annabeth came forward,"Hello Percy, did you miss me." The anger was building up in me, but I learned not to show it. "Attack." I yelled. Pontus and I combined our powers and brought in a flood pushing back our enemies. 

Annabeth didn't seem disturbed, instead she rose up into the air and shot a bolt of lightning down at me. It hit me right next to my heart. That wouldn't killed any normal demigod, but I was a primordial. I rose up 10 feet away from her and summoned fire and she summoned lighting. We shot at each other, the forces collided. She was a little stronger than me though and over powered me a shot me down. She came down. 

She was going to finish me off. I took out my flaming sword and charged, but she weaved in and out of my attacks. She brought out he poison sword. We slashed at each other, but neither of us could get a good hit at the other. She finally disarmed me. The primordials stopped fighting, some gasped.

Annabeth raised her sword to finish me off, but I had a plan. As she brought the sword down I used the wind to change the angle of the sword so Annabeth just barely missed. I used the wind to slam her against a mountain. I had my sword raised ready to kill her, but as I brought it down, she and the rest of the primordials flashed out.

"NOOOO, I had her. I was going to kill her." I yelled in agony. 

Tartarus 

 I have made a decision. 

It is time to raise Chaos.

That was the end of the chapter, I forgot about the question of the chapter thing, and now I am going to start it up again.

Who tells Bob(Iapetus) that percy is good so that he helps them when they are in Tartarus.?