Olympus is falling down, falling down, falling down

Just so you know the title is a reference to"London bridge is falling down"

Artemis

I have been crying in my room for the last hour. I knew it was wrong to say what I was saying, but I knew I couldn't deny it. I loved Percy. He was the best possible man you could ask for. I'm just so scared that it will turn out like my last relationship with Orion. Also, there was the fact that Percy probably didn't like me. 

Luke

"Yay, we actually have a chance" I said. Everyone looked at me with straight disappointment. "What, we were all thinking it." I defended. "Well, Luke is somewhat correct, if Peace helps us then we have more than a chance. But someone will have to raise her. There is only one person that can do          that." Ouranous paused. "Who is that." I said. "Me." Ouranous said.                                                                         

"What!!!!!!! You could be in a coma or even fade after that. I just got you back and I'm not going to lose you again dad." Ridley said. Ouranous sighed, "I know, but it's a sacrifice you have to be willing to make. I'm willing to sacrifice myself if it means it will stop Tartarus and his insane ideas."

Ouranous was scared. I could sense it. He wasn't sure if we could defeat Tartarus and Chaos. He wasn't the only one who was scared out of his mind. I was pretty sure that every person in this room was scared. All except one. Percy.

When he is mad, he is a person you don't want to mess with. "Well then, we need to get goi-" Percy was cut off. Artemis bolted into the room. "What is it." Ouranous asked. She caught her breath, "Something terrible has happened." she said. "Just tell us already." I said.

"Olympus is under attack"

Zeus

There were to many of them, we couldn't hold much longer. We had summoned all of Camp Olympus and all of our allies, but they still out-numbered us by a ton. So many have fallen today. "We need more help or else we will be done for," I yelled as I threw another thunderbolt.

"We should call Perseus Jackson and Ouranous to aid us. Tartarus still hasn't made an apperence and we are still getting destroyed." Demeter says while she turns a horde of hellhounds into a bunch of wheat.

"No! I can never face my son again after what I have said to him," Posiedon says as he is taken down by Polybotes.

"Haha, goodbye Posiedon." Polybotes brings his venomous trident up, and brings it down as hard as he could. Ares tried to deflect the blow, but it was too strong. Polybotes stabbed Posiedon through the heart, killing him.

The battle field stopped. No one moved.

Then, there was a huge flash of light, and out came Percy with Riptide, Clarisse with her electric spear, Nico with an army of skeletons, Leo with a ball of fire in his hand, Artemis with her bow and hunting knives, and Ouranous.

"FOR OLYMPUS" They all cheered. They went through thousands of monsters within minutes. Whirlwinds of blades, explosions, and lost of headless monster bodies.

Everything was looking good, until a certain person decided to show up.

Tartarus.

Percy

It was kind of fun killing all the monsters and giants. Ouranous didn't even do anything, he just stood there smiling. We were all smiling until HE decided to show up.

"Hello Olympians, for a second there, I was getting worried. But don't worry, we are just getting started." He made Posiedon poof out of nowhere, still dead. "Say hello to your dear father." he sneered. "He is not my father!" I yelled. "Oh, ok. I will take someone even more important to you." He took out a knife and hurled it right into Artemis's heart.

"NO!" I yelled. Tartarus laughed. It shook the whole world. "They aren't dead, but they soon will be. I am going to go back to my realm to, decide what to do with them, until then, I will have my reinforcments deal with you." Tartarus said. "What reinfocments?" Zeus asked being the dumb-butt he was. He found out his answer soon enough. Tartarus flashed out.

Out from behind the hills came Annabeth leading an army consisting of Nyx, Erubus, Gaea, Kronos leading the Titans, and a gazillion monsters.

"Oh snap, we're screwed. We need to get Artemis back, not that I care. I mean I do care, a lot. Im= mean not too much. But, I just want her back" I said to Ouranous while blushing.

But he was just smiling.

"What are you hiding from me." I asked. Ouranous kept on smiling. "Wait for it, NOW!" He screamed

A blinding light shined behind us. When the light died down and everyone could see again, out of the light came, Chronos, primordial of time.(Not the same as Kronos, the leader of the Titans)Pontus, primordial of the sea. Thesis, primordial of creation. And lastly, Ourea, the primordial of mountains.

Well this just got a whole lot more interesting.