Annabeth comes and we have a picnic

Unknown

He has suffered so much, I can't wait to get my hands on him. Lord will be very pleased. I bring my bow out, put the arrow on the string, aim, and fire.

Percy

I feel a sharp tang in my lower back and sink to my knees. A young woman comes out from the bushes and sinks a needle into my skin. I look at her with confusion evident on my face. That is the last thing I see before everything goes black. I wake up some time later in something like a hospital. There are people all around me.

They are looking at and studying me. When they realize I wake up, they all rush out of the room and close the door, and in comes someone I never thought I would see. Ouranous, lord of the sky.

Artemis

I am starting to worry about Percy, he hasn't even stopped by the camp in the last 24 hours, so I go to investigate in the woods. After searching for hours, I still came up empty. Then I found blood marks and the ground, and I immediately knew they belonged to Percy.

I went up to the Olympian Council and saw the usual going on. Posiedon and Athena arguing about whatever they argue about, Hestia tending the hearth, Zeus giving orders to everyone around him, yeah, a typical Olympian day.

"Shut up," I yelled. That silenced everyone. "What's the matter, Artemis?" asked Zeus "Percy is missing. I found a trace of his blood in the forest, but nothing else." I told them about the "A" and everything else that has been going on at the camp. Some Olympians looks sad, others were crying for a new war was about to happen.

Jason

Piper and I were hanging out together. The gods had been very far from the camp lately, so us demigods had more free time. Anyways, we were discussing the Giant war, and then we came to a sour subject, Percy.

We really felt bad for how we betrayed him. He was always loyal to us, but we didn't return the favor. I haven't seen him since that day. My friends and I assumed he was dead. We almost killed ourselves from what we have done.

We can never forgive ourselves. We drove him away and lured him to his death in the underworld. We have no idea for what happened to Annabeth  though. We assumed she was dead. All of the sudden, I see people running and screaming. I look out side to see what is going on, and I see something, alright.

A monster army that has broken into our barriers for one reason. Their leader, Annabeth.

Artemis

I just got a distress signal from Camp Olympus. I tell the other gods, and we teleport out. We see Annabeth, so we all immediately blast her, she deflects every single blast with enough force to blow back all 12 Olympians, minus Hestia. (She doesn't believe in violence)

We all look astonished. To her we must look like a bunch of idiots. We keep a couple gods distracting Annabeth, while we go and help the camp against the monsters. Some of the demigods are already hurt, and the monsters keep on coming. The gods and I make a big difference in the monster battle, and soon all of the monsters are dead. Annabeth soon realizes that, and she teleports out.

Ok, that's the end of this chappie, If you like demigods, then I have another popular book. I have done 2 so far, and am making a third. It is a demigod/Hunger games roleplay book. You make decisions to see if you live. The characters are all PJO. It is called, The Third Demigod Games (Roleplay)