Entering the Contest:

- For drawings and paintings, posting the pictures on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, or whatever other photo site might be your best bet.  Please tag the photo #IASWAAFanArtContest.  You can also send me the link through PM!  If you post on a site like photobucket, please send me the link, because I never check those sites.

- For trailers, posting the video on YouTube and then sending me the link would be great!  Please include IASWAAFanArtContest in the tags.

- For songs, you can just post the lyrics on Wattpad, you can make a video of yourself singing it, or you can post an audio file of you singing the song on soundcloud.  Those are the ways people did it when I hosted a song contest a while back.  If there is another way you want to try, just let me know!  If you post on Wattpad or YouTube, please tag it IASWAAFanArtContest, and if you post on soundcloud, make sure to send me the link.

- For fanfiction, please post the story on Wattpad and have IASWAAFanArtContest in the tags.

- For covers and banners, you pretty much do the same as with drawings and paintings.

- If you send me your entry on a site other than Wattpad, please tell me your Wattpad username!

I will do my best to reply to everyone and let you all know that I've received your entry, but if I don't let you know, please message me and make sure I've seen your entry.  I don't want anyone left out.  Also, if you want to prevent me not seeing your entry, please PM me with any available links or just let me know you've joined the contest.

For the fanfiction and song categories, I will have reading lists, so you can track whether I've included your entry in there.  For the other categories, I will figure out a way to keep them organized, probably by creating a place on either my Facebook page or my website. 

If you have any questions, please post them below and I will reply + post the Q&A at the end of this "chapter"! 

Thank you all for your continuous support, and good luck for those who decide to join!

I apologize if this turned out confusing.  I tried to make it as coherent as possible.

Q&A

So if we make a 5 part story of IASWAA, does it have to be relevant with the one shots you wrote? Can it be a different version of how things could have gone? Can it be an original chapter of straight after the book ended?

No, yes, and yes! It doesn't have to be relevant to the one shots, and you can feel free to make different versions of events or continue where the story left off! As long as it's IASWAA related.

If the lyrics of the song were just sent, would it require chords because if it didn't, wouldn't it turn out be, like, a poem?

It wouldn't require chords, no. You can send the song with chords if you want, but not everyone can do stuff like that, and I want to give everyone a chance.

What if we don't have social media?

You can email your entry to taintedrain34 at gmail.com.

Could I use any picture off from the internet or should it be owned?

You can just use a picture from the internet!

So, for a fanfiction we would write a story using the characters from IASWAA? Could we add characters or just use the ones already there?

Yes! You can add characters if you want, sure!

Are you on Pinterest?

Yes! My username is revolutionary, though I don't remember if the l is an L or a capital i.

How do you claim your prize?

On a chapter separate from this one, I will state the winners and, if able, will post the entry itself. When you send in your entry, please tell me your Wattpad username. I just thought of this, so if you have sent in an entry and didn't give me your Wattpad username, don't worry about it. I will contact you and ask you for that information as soon as I can. Anyway, once I state the winners, it is the winner's responsibility to PM me and say that they want to claim their prize.

I am from India can I join?

Yes! You'll just have to pay shipping.

What is your Instagram?

inthemovies_

For fanfiction, what type of stories do we write? Will it be like one shots of the book?

You can write whatever type of stories you want to write, as long as it pertains in some way to IASWAA. If you want to drop the characters into a fantasy world, go for it. If you want to send them to an alternate universe where everything sucks, awesome. If you want to write a story about Brianne and Dannon going book shopping, all the power to you. As long as something in your story is IASWAA related, it's an acceptable entry. If you choose to write one chapter, then yes, it could possibly be like a one shot of the story. What's a PM? Private message. In the trailer, do you have a specific cast you want used? You can either use the cast listed in the story itself or cast people you imagine the characters as! It's really up to you.