CHAPTER 1 edited

Mulai dari awal

"I missed you so much!" She exclaimed, her cheeks rosy from either the heat or excitement.

Ryoma returned her smile with a genuine smile, not his usual cocky smirk, but his rare smile which he rarely showed anyone.

"You're not small anymore," she childishly pouted trying to pat his head.

He chuckled at her failure. Even though he's as tall as all his senpais, no longer what he used to be three years ago, Eiji still called him ochibi to his dislike and displeasure.

"Maybe you just shrunk?" Ryoma teased, patting the girl on the head.

"What? No way! You're at least a180 cm! (A.k.a 5'11). While I'm a perfect 167cm (5'6), which is a regular height for female of my race!" She said acting smart.

While the two were chatting up a storm, Rinko came out of the kitchen and glared at the two, or maybe just one of them.

"Ryoma! Don't just leave Ayumi-chan standing at the door, let her in! " She scolded at her boy, "Hello Ayumi-chan!" She drastically change her tone as she looked at the beautiful girl.

"Hi Rinko-Obasan and Nanako-San!" Ayumi happily chirped giving Ryoma a smirk.

Ryoma just gave her a sheepish look before picking up his childhood friend's suitcase.

"Follow me, I've already got your room ready," Ryoma said leading the girl up stairs.

~*~

"Wow, you didn't need to make it this nice!" Ayumi exclaimed looking at the room.

The room was painted a pale blue, simple but cute. One perfect study desk with a bed next to a window, a rather large looking closet and a book shelf.

"So you're ok with it?" Ryoma asked the long haired girl who grinned at him.

"Ok with it? It's perfect, simple and awesome!" She exclaimed flopping onto her new green bed.

"So how does it feel coming back to Japan after living in America for ten years?" Ryoma asked, joining the girl on the bed.

"Everything changed so much! And FYI I came to visit six years ago, so I still came to visit," she smarted, making Ryoma scoff.

"Yeah, six years ago."

"So are you coming to Seigaku high school with me?" Ryoma asked nonchalantly  though a look of obvious hope in his hazel eye. His eye shifted to the corner of the room where the tennis bag was placed when Ayumi plopped herself on the bed.

"What do you think? It's the closest school around here," she teased the taller boy.

"Ayumi, Ryoma! Dinner's ready!" Rinko called down from down stairs, making the the two teenagers to look at each other.

"Food!" They exclaimed as they raced down.

AYUMI P.O.V

"Where's Nanjiro-Ojisan?" I asked, looking around. Ryoma shrugged and stuffed his face with food.

"Oyaji probably fell asleep at the temple while reading his usual magazines," Ryoma said with his mouth full. I stood up from my seat, "Just forget him Ayumi, he's just a prevented old man."

"I still need to greet my teacher Ryoma," I smile excusing myself from the table.

I walked out to the garden and smiled when I saw a familiar form lying beneath the bell. I slowly crept up to him, making sure not wake up the man in monk clothes.

As soon as I could reach him, I sighed. e hasn't change at all. On his head was obviously his usual porn magazine with huge breast in slutty clothes. I could hear the slight snore he was making as he breathed in and out, I quickly took a breath before screaming in his ear.

"Coach!" I screamed as the man yelled and dropped off the edge onto the place I was standing moments before.

"What the hell!" Nanjiro yelled jumping up pointing a finger at me, "You're crossing onto my property! Get out before I call the police!"

"Nanjiro-Ojisan can't you tell your favorite student's face by looking at it?" I pouted, crossing my arms.

A look of confusion crossed his face before realization crossed his face, "Ayumi?" He asked cocking his head.

I grin at him, "Bingo! Took you a while didn't it? Is age getting up you?"

A smile spreads across his face as he opens his arm for a hug.

I eagerly welcome the hug, squeezing him tight.

"How have you been princess?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"Good, winning the US Open six times gave me enough fame and paparazzi," I sighed, shaking my head, thinking about those crazy people who followed me around.

"We watched every match with the family!" Nanjiro proudly stated sticking his chest out.

I lightly smacked his chest, making him wince, rubbing the pain away.

"Anyways, Rinko-Obasan has dinner ready and everyone is eating," I stated, walking with the middle age man back into the house.

AFTER DINNER

"So Ayumi, do you want to come to my tennis practice with me tomorrow?" Ryoma asked laying next to me in the bed while I had my head on his shoulders.

"Wait practice on the weekends?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah?" Ryoma questioned looking at me.

"Ummm, I might just sleep in because of jet lag and maybe go out during noon to go out to play tennis in the public park," I muttered, yawning afterwards.

Ryoma gave me a pout that made me laugh, "I'll come watch on Sunday, I'm actually really interested in all of your senpais you always talk about."

Ryoma gave me a nod and as looked at me as if he remembered something.

"Around few blocks away, they have a court for street tennis, you could go there if you want," he said writing down the direction on a paper.

"Thanks, I'll go there, I might as well stay flexible and not lazy so I could try out on Monday," I mischievously state, looking at my tennis bag across the room.

"Oh, I might bring one of my senpai, since he wanted to have a small match with me tomorrow," Ryoma said patting my head in a friendly gesture.

"Let me guess, Momoshiro Takeshi!" I chuckle, thinking of the senpai Ryoma talked about the most.

"How..."

"Because he's one of the only senpai who frequently has a match with you, at least from what you have been telling
me," I shrugged, recalling all the phone calls and emails.

I yawned loudly and blink few times to get rid of the drowsiness. 

"You should go to bed, night," Ryoma said as he sat up from my bed. I too sat up and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Night," I say, turning off the lights and see my favorite plastic stars on the ceiling glowing lightly.

"Ryoma you're awesome," I mutter before closing my eyes with a slight smile.

Rewritten

11/30/15