small prologue

"You're 7 years old, Troye! And you literally have no friends. You need to go find some friends or you will be lonely. And I wouldn't think you'd like that." Troyes mother shouted at him. It was a nightmare. Troye never liked when his mother shouted, because it would either end in violence and abuse or hugging and making up. And it mostly ended in abuse. "Go find some friends!"

So that was it, that was the time where Troye Sivan Mellett walked out of his house, and into the cold, cold abyss and went to find some friends in the snow. Little did he know that he was going to get the shock of his life and find a few friends that will stick by him til the very end.

Troye was walking towards the park, and in the distance he could see 5 boys building snowmen and having snowball fights. He could tell those 5 boys loved the winter. Because it's absolutely obvious. Duhh. Troye decided to walk over to those boys, and introduce himself to them. Once he got over there, he stated to 3 of the boys having snowball fights;

"Hello! You don't know me, I know. But I'm Troye. My mum said to try and come out to find some friends so that's what I'm trying to do." He stated, hoping he didn't sound that weird to the males.

"That's okay, we can be your friend. My names Dan, and this is Phil and Joey." The male smiled widely before getting back to his snowball fight. He greeted himself to Phil and Joey then walked over to the 2 boys making a snowman.

"Hello! I'm Troye. I'm trying to make some friends. My mother said I have to." He sighed before stuffing his hands in his coat pockets. One of the males looked up and said;

"Pleasure. I'm Tyler. Tyler Oakley. Sure we can be your friends." The male with light brown hair said, although you couldn't see his hair because of his cap. Then the other boy looked up.

"I'm Connor, it's awesome to meet you. I'm sure we can become the best of friends." He stated before plastering on a happy grin.

Troye couldn't stop staring at that particular male. His brown hair, covered by his beanie. His perfect hands that were protected from the cold by white mittens. And those eyes...

And that was the point, where blue eyes met green. And it was the perfect moment in history.

~~
So, this is my first Fanfiction. And I'm kind of excited to be writing about Troye and Connor. I'm warning you, this has explicit content. It has arguing, sexual scenes, self harm and shocks attempts. And much more.