London Bridge

Suddenly want to write in English, although it must be crooked for sure due to lack of editing... And for you to know, the lyric here is totally not the real one so you don't need to accidentally put a bee in your bonnet.

London bridge is falling down...
Falling down...
Falling down...
London bridge is falling down...
My dear lady...

Well, my dear little lady, that's your favorite song when you still were a child, right? You remember it, and all the good memories of your childhood, too...

So why do you forget about me?

We will have to fix the bridge...
Fix the bridge...
Fix the bridge...
We will have to fix the bridge...
My dear lady...

My, my, don't be like that, dear, you make me sad... I love you, dear, I love you, if you're hurt then so am I, you know... Please, don't cry my dear, don't cry...

We just need to fix it a little bit more, right? So just a little bit more, dear...

We fixed it with blood and bones...
Blood and bones...
Blood and bones...
We fixed it with blood and bones...
My dear lady...

Oh, you feel sad? Terrified? Disgraced? All of the most horrible feelings in the world? What have I done?! I just want you to be happy... I love you, dear, I love you... Please smile for me, only me...

Look at the lovely scene I've created just for you! You told me you've always liked red and white, remember?

London Bridge is falling down...
Falling down...
Falling down...
London Bridge is falling down...
My dear lady...

Why... After all I've done for you... Why did you throw me away like that...

You didn't remember me at first, even though you've been with me for your whole childhood. But it's ok...

You told me you were in huge trouble, so I helped you. Doing unwilling things as you asked and having never complained a word, they were worth for wiping your tears of sadness...

You like the tones of red and white, so I've kept your white house full of red furnitures, red flowers and even every gifts I've given to you were all in red and white... But it'll never be enough. You scolded me, you said you felt bad an my works didn't satisfy you. Then you told me that you want the red of human's blood and the white of human's skeletons... So like every single things you've asked me, I brought that man you loved alive to you...

Finally, when you've finished drinking that man's metallic blood, diving in his cold flesh and making fun of the bones from his body, you took me to the cliff where we usually played when we were still children... You talked so much about our childhood, about the sweet memories, about the poor child you've been and how important I've been in your life...

Then all of a sudden, you pushed me down, to the darkness, without saying a word...

After all I've done for you...
In the end, you don't need a puppet anymore...
I love you despairingly for enternity, but you don't need me anymore...

But it's fine... If you're happy right now, I'll accept this. Just for my depressing little girl's smile...

The London Bridge is falling down...
And I don't think we need to fix it up again...

Goodbye, my lady...
I love you, my lady...
I love you...