Chapter 1

"Man I hate New York traffic," Liam sighed.

"Why did you sleep longer then usual? I know you like to sleep in, but why?" Emily asked her boyfriend.

Logan paused. "I had a vision of my birth parents," he told his friends.

They were shocked.

"Could you make out who they were?" Liam asked him.

"No but we can go look in the cemetery for their graves after school," answered Logan. "Maybe it'll give us some clues."

Liam and Emily looked at each other, then turned to Logan and just answered, "Okay." 

They surprisingly got to school on time and didn't have any problems until right before last period. They were talking about how awesome Liam's dad is, because he's Spider-man, and the school bully, Zeke, overheard their conversation and stalked all the way down the hall until he was towering above Emily. Emily didn't even notice until Zeke picked her up by the back of her shirt.

"Let her down!" Logan yelled and charged towards them but got thrown to a locker and lost consciousness.

Liam started runing toward Zeke then jumped on his shoulders and flipped him over. Zeke, apparently weaker than he seemed at first sight, put his hands in front of his face, waiting for the blow, but it never came.

"That's why you don't mess with my friends," Liam said menacingly, resembling his father.

Then they looked over at Logan who was still unconcious.

"We have to get him to the nurse," Emily said.

They took him to the nurse, but she said they had to take him to the hospital.

############################################################

Thanks for all the reads, guys! This is the first chapter I've ever uploaded. Hope you like it.

~Adrian