Prologue

"Come on, we're going to be late!" Liam yelled towards his best friend's bedroom.

"Give him a second, he's changing!" Emily defended her boyfriend.

Logan hurried down the stairs. "I'm here, let's go."

It was the first day of school and the three friends were about to be late because Logan slept in...again. They raced to Liam's car. Emily, Logan, and Liam got into the car and they were on their way to school.

###############################################################################

Logan was an orphan until Peter Parker A.K.A. Spider-Man came and adopted him. He had been living with him, his kind wife Gwen Stacy, and their son Liam ever since. Over the years he and Liam devoloped a great relationship.

He had no idea who his biological parents were and no one could tell him. The second generation heroes did not know Logan's parents' identities, and for the first generation, it was classified information...for now. He just had to see how his life would play out and so will you in "The Next Hero" trilogy. Embark on this journey with Logan and his friends to save the world.

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NONE OF THE MARVEL CHARACTERS! I ONLY HOLD COPYRIGHT FOR THE CHARACTERS THAT I HAVE CREATED!