Chapter 6 : Almost Official Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Papi."

"Huh?" he said slowly opening his eyes which were glazed over and a darker shade of green.

His eyes roamed over my body while he bit his bottom lip. I reached up and gently ran my hand over his bottom lip, making him release his lip because to be honest it was driving me crazy. I stood on my toes so that my lips were at his ear.

"Shawty, I could put those lips to better use" I said seductively, while licking the shell of his ear. He moaned and I felt him shiver.

"Is that right?" he asked while tightening his grip on me

"Yup, to bad I have to go take a shower." I said while wriggling out of his grip and walking towards the restroom.

I walked in the bathroom and stripped with the door still open just because I knew Carter was watching. I cut the water on, but before I could step in I felt hands on my waist, and I was lifted up and sat on the sink.

"So we're teasing now?" Carter says while giving me a look that made me nervous

"N-no" every ounce of confidence that I had before was now gone, just like that.

Carter let his hands roam down my breast and to my hip bone.

"Are you sure, because your actions make that seem like a lie." one of his hands abruptly cupped my sex.

"C-Carter what are you doing? "I said as his thumb began to play with my clit, and his middle finger started to tease my entrance.

"Oh, it's Carter now, but back in the room it was Papi huh? " he said speeding up the pace of his thumb. Lord Jesus, this boys hands were blessed!!

"Mmmmm, baby , I'm sorry" I moaned out. All that I wanted right now was release.

"Oh no, don't baby me now Shawty." he said while kissing my neck. Ugh he knows that I love that shit . Out of no where he plunged his finger all the way into me.

"Oh fuck." he moved his finger in and out slowly, he was doing this shit on purpose! My eyes were closed, and my back was against the mirror.

"All that I want to hear you call me is Papi for the rest of the day, ight?" He said aggressively. I wasn't thinking straight right now. All that I was focused on was his finger inside of me and his mouth on my neck.

"Yes Papi." I basically screamed as I felt myself tighten around his finger.

"Good, now get that ass in the shower, it's time to go. "

And with that he just walked out. This nigga did not just fucking do that to me! He's so fucking unfair, I barely touched him, but he brought me two seconds away from an amazing ass orgasm and just left me here dumb founded , horny, and fucking frustrated. I hopped off the sink and walked back to the shower.

"Bitch Ass Nigga. " I said angrily before getting in the shower.

"I heard that shit Ny, you better watch your fuckin' mouth before I put it to work" he said seriously with a bit of amusement in his voice. I just got in the shower ignoring his threats.

***********

I walked into Carter's room to get dressed. I looked though the bags and noticed that it was one from Victoria Secret and two from Neiman Marcus. That's where my mom used to shop so I automatically knew he spent too much money which made me uncomfortable, I don't want him spending money on me.

In the Victoria Secret bag was matching leopard print and lace pantie and bra set. Something told me that Carter requested that personally. In the Neiman Marcus bags were enough clothes to last me a week and a bottle of Chanel Nº5 perfume which made me again wonder how much money Carter has already spent on me.

I decided to wear a long black maxi skirt with a high slit on the side , a tight white tank top that was cropped to where it stopped above my navel , and a jean jacket. I put on the red buttoms that I wore on our date last night since I didn't have any other shoes here. I left my hair down in its usual waves that fell well past my shoulders.

"Carter?" I yelled walking down the stairs

"Shawty, ain't you forgetting something?" He said meeting me at the end of his luxurious stair case with a smirk on his face. Ugh, this nigga gets on my nerves. And I'm still mad about what he did to me in the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I mean Papi, are you ready to go? "I said in a sarcastic sweet voice.

"I know you're being sarcastic Ny, keep talkin' shit and Imma take ya ass back upstairs to that bathroom and handle you. " you could tell by his facial expression that he was serious, but I don't give a fuck, Im sexually frustrated.

"You're not gonna handle shit." I said rolling my eyes again.

He picked me up off the last step, hiked my skirt up, and wrapped my legs around his waist so that our cores were touching and I was backed up against the wall.

"Oh I'm not? " he said as he bit his lip and slowly grinded himself against me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"N-No." I said defiantly because I didn't want him to stop.

"So you don't want me to handle you now?"he said as he grinded against me harder than the last time.

"Mmmmm, no." I moaned as I closed my eyes.

"So you want me to stop baby?" he said as he continued to grind into me, and then he bit my sweet spot right where my neck and shoulder meet. That was my breaking point.

"No, Papi please don't stop."

"That's all you had to say sweetheart." He said huskily.

He began to kiss and suck all over my neck while speeding up his pace. I started to feel the same pressure from last night before I took off soaring to cloud 9.

"Fuck, mmmm, Yas." I screamed as my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. My legs were shaking and my breathing was labored.

My eyes were heavy, and I felt like I had just gotten high all over again. I felt Carter kiss my forehead and set me on my feet.

"Come on baby we have to go, it's almost twelve...oh, and consider that ass handled." He said smirking before he grabbed my hand and walked me towards the door.

Sitting by the door were three duffle bags. Carter let go of my hand grabbed the bags and then shockingly lead me to a different door that was attached to the kitchen.

"Follow me." He opened the door walking us into a pitch black room.

"Car- I mean Papi, I can't see shit." I said rolling my eyes at the fact that I really called this light bright nigga Papi.

"Why don't you clap for me." Even though it's dark I already know he has a smirk on his face

"Why? "

"Damn girl stop asking questions and just do it."

I clapped my hands and when I did bright white lights came on revealing what looked to be a show room. There must have been like fifteen or twenty cars in here

"You driving today, which one you wanna take?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Your gonna let me drive? " I said looking at him skeptically.

"Yeah, but if you scratch my shit, Imma bend you over my knee."

"Nigga please, I want to take that one." I said pointing to a blue foreign looking car like a fat kid in a candy store

"Alright, come on." he said grabbing a pair of keys off a hook on the wall and heading over to the car I chose. I followed behind him

"Let me just pop the trunk and put these bags up." I nodded, and watched the car as he clicked a button the keys. I waited for the trunk to open but it never happened, instead the hood opened.

"I thought you said the trunk. "

"Shawty, this is the trunk." he said smirking "the engines in the back." I just shook my head. Niggas and their cars.

TO BE CONTINUED ♡

*********************