Demigods take flight - Percy jackson/ Maximum Ride/ Highschool!

Start from the beginning

I don’t know who this kid was, what he looked like, or what he was, but I can tell you that I will never be able to repay him.

 We jumped out the window and I knew the guys grabbed him and we laughed. I forgot he was there for a sec (Authors note: I’m not breaking up Percabeth) until I heard him laughing with us and I turned to get my first look at the guy who had saved us.

 Lets just say I almost fell out of the sky, he was gorgeous. Sea green eyes, black tousled hair, great smile, but completely not my type. I looked at Nudge and saw that a huge crush was forming on this boy.

  We traveled for a few hours, sometime weird rolls of thunder would hit and the guy would cringe. Wait a minute, we kept referring to him as the guy, maybe we should introduce ourselves...

  I decided to start "My name is Maximum Ride, sort of leader of the flock, Max for short" He had an easy going smile plastered on his face.

 "Are we doing full tittles?"  I quirked an eyebrow "Perseus Jackson, Slayer of: The Minator, medusa, Kronos, Chimera, countless other monsters, savior of Olympus, Praetor of Camp Jupiter, head councilor to cabin three, one of the seven, defeater of Gaia, survivor of Tartuarus son of Poseidon. Percy for short" he chuckled and I looked at him shocked.

  I didn’t know what most of that meant but I had a feeling it was quite impressive "Well that some of it, if I told you everything I did then we would be here for days" His face paled "Annebeth is going to kill me"  

  Angle giggled and he looked at her "so six year old that apparently went snooping through my very darkest places of my mind, what’s your name"

 Angle shivered "I am not touching half the stuff in your mind, disturbing and petrifying, I am surprised your sane" Percy smiled softly "To be completely honest so am I " she smiled at him sadly.

"My name is Angle ride, my full brother is Gazy" I nodded and a blonde kid spoke up "The gasmen ride, but I prefer gazzy, part of our pyro team. You don’t want to know how I got my name" Percy raised a brow and nodded

 "Uhhmmm I-I’m Nudge R-Ride, I’m the fashion designer, I want to go to Paris!" Percy’s eyes went wide then seemingly on auto Pilot he said "Paris France, home to the Eiffel tower made in 1889 by Gustove Eiffel" he looked like he was about to say more but Iggy snapped in front of his face

  "Dude you a robot or something?" He chuckled looking embarrassed "sorry wise girls fault" No one really questioned him and fang went

"Fang Ride, second in command, not a pyro" Percy looked him over "You remind me of my cousin, Nico, I think you'd like him" Fang just nodded and Iggy was next

  "Iggy ride, residential cook and other half of pyro team, never give max anything to do with cooking unless you want her to use it as a weapon. I'm also Blind" Percy's face softened in Sympathy "My friend Ryan went blind, sorry dude that must suck" he nodded and Iggy groaned

 "Dude your really heavy, are you fat or something?" I wanted to knock him upside the head but Fang beat me to it "Nope opposite actually" Percy stated, he took a pen out of his pocket and opened it, Iggy and Fang almost dropped him, he sliced off his jacket in one fluid motion to reveal a tight fitting orange t-shirt.

 I swear I saw Nudge swoon, we all gaped at him and he smelt something before looking up, like a kid on Christmas morning "Oh my gods there’s an ocean, fly that way." We did as we where told and I laughed.

  The lower we dropped the easier it was for the fourteen year old boys to lower what looked liked a muscular seventeen year old in between them.  We where still really high, taller then the empire state building by a few feet. Percy nodded "OK, alright good nowww drop me"