Chapter 1

"Josh!" I yelled. "Have you seen my bullet necklace?!"

"Geeze, you don't have to yell, it's a bus." He said. "And no, I haven't."

"Where the hell did I put it?" I muttered to myself, throwing random pieces of clothing on the floor.

"Found it." Jason said, holding it up.

"Ah." I clamped it tightly around my hand. "Where did you find it?"

"My shoe." He said. "How the hell it went in there, I don't know."

I smiled, throwing my arms around his neck. "Thanks bud."

"Whatever." he chuckled. "We're on in 30, are you almost ready?"

"Uh, yeah." I said. "Just gotta warm up."

"We're gonna go set up." Jonah informed me. "Don't be late."

"I won't!" I waved at them.

After I was done with my quick vocal warm up. I made my way up to the stage we were performing on.

Walking around, I felt like I was in a dream. I never thought I'd be heading on Vans Warped Tour. What a dream-

"Hey, slut!" Someone yelled, but I ignored whoever it was. "Bitch!"

I kept walking, not thinking they were talking to me. Even though the voice sounded very familiar, I still wasn't that interested in what was going on. 

"Jamie." Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me around to face them.

I sighed, "That's the name." I looked up to see who it was. "Andrew?" I asked. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"It's Andy." He rolled his eyes, but then he smirked. "We're headlining."

My eyes widened, "What?!"

"Glad to see you've missed me." His eyes gleamed with delight. "I've missed you." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, and forcefully pulled back my arm. "Leave me the fuck alone." I started walking away.

"In your dreams." He laughed. "We're gonna have fun on this tour."

I groaned, did I say this was dream? It's turning more into a nightmare by the minute.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How do you guys like it so far? Is it something you're interested in reading? Please comment :) oh and I'm gonna try and adding the rest of BVB in this fanfic, so I wanna know your thoughts on that two :)