Regret Message- Sequel to Servant of Evil

"Now all you have to do is seal the bottle up tight so no water can get in and let it flow."
I did exactly that while he did the same with his.
"There. Now our wishes are destined to come true!" He said happily. "What did you wish for?" He turned around to face me, a big smile on his young face.
"That I'd be a good ruler and will be remembered for what I do." I said with a smile. "What about you?"
He blushed a bit and turned to look at the setting sun, which made his pale skin glow and silver-blue eyes shine. "To always be by your side no matter what happens."
I took his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. He looked down at our hands before looking back up at me with a small smile on his face.
I turned my head back to the ocean. The sun had already set, but the sky still held its beautiful colors of blues, pinks, purples and oranges.

I felt my tears threatening to spill, but I forced it back. Here I was once again standing barefoot in the soft, grainy sand with the waves gently lapping at my feet. Holding the glass bottle close to my chest, I waded deeper into the water until the water was lapping at my knees.
I double checked that the paper was in the battle and that it was sealed tight so no water can leak in. I placed the bottle in the water and gave it a gentle push. I watched the bottle slowly float towards the setting sun. My thoughts immediately went to Levi. I finally let my tears spill. I dropped to my knees and started sobbing.
I regret everything. I was a spoiled selfish brat. I took advantage of Levi's love and loyalty and it ended up killing him when it should have been me. It was my fault. Everything is my fault.

"Come in." I said in a bored voice. The door opened and then closed
"I'm back..." I turned around to look at my beloved Levi only to gasp and flinch at the sight of him. His clothes were stained Crimson and there was a few splatters of blood on his face.
"I'm sorry; did I frighten you?" He asked frowning, worry clear in his icy voice. I nodded slowly and swallowed.
"Y-you should clean up." I said quietly, my voice shaking. He gave me a small smile and headed to his room.

The memories kept coming. I couldn't take it anymore. It was to much to bare.

I ran through the crowd, trying to get to the front. I had to see him again. I had to look into those beautiful silver-blue eyes again. I know it would be the last time I could see him.
I finally pushed my way up to the front, just in time to watch Levi kneel down to the executioners could prepare everything.
He looked up and met my teary gaze. He smiled a small sad smile before mouthing the words 'I love you'.
I watched helplessly and shook violently as I watched my lover get decapitated in front of me. Some of his blood landing on my cheeks.
I dropped to my knees as the crowd began to leave. I sobbed there for hours, refusing that this had really happened.

I shakily stood up and waded to the shore. I turned around to stare at the ocean one last time. I knew what I was going to do next.
"Hold on just a bit longer Levi..." I whispered before walking to the inn I was staying in at the moment.
I walked into my room and locked the door behind me. I picked up the knife that was sitting on the nightstand next to the bed.
I sat on the bed, knife in hand. "We'll see each other again and then we can be together." I said with a smile as I closed my eyes and positioned the knife at my heart.
Tears started to spill once again. I took a shaky breath and smiled as I drove the knife into me, piercing my heart and killing me instantly.

Beep Beep Beep

My eyes slowly flickered open, but closed them again as they met with light.
"He's up!" Someone yelled. I slowly sat up and saw a man in a white lab coat. He crouched down to my height. "Do you remember your name?"
I nodded slowly. "Y-yes sir." He smiled at me before standing up.
"Good. There's someone I want you to see. His name is-" A small figure with pale skin, Raven hair styled into an undercut and silver-blue eyes walked into the room.
"Levi..." I interrupted the man. A single tear rolled down my tan cheek. Levi smiled and his eyes began to water. Levi looked over to the man in the coat who gave him a nod.
I was soon tackled by Levi who was now crying. I hugged him back and buried my nose in nose in his soft raven hair, letting his sent calm me.
Levi pushed back a bit and looked into my eyes. His hand caressed my cheek before pulling me into a kiss. I kissed back; my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to me.
He finally pushed away and put our foreheads together. The man in the lad coat smiled at us before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.
We just stayed like this for a while. No words were spoken. The only sound in the room was their synced breathing.
"I love you brat." Levi whispered, breaking the silence.
"I love you too."

________________________
Like I said in the summary, read 'Servant of Evil' it would make a lot more sense if you do. I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try to write a new part soon.