" Hellz yeah! Calm down..." He just kept repeating it. That made it more funny though. I heard a big Steel door open and the same guy I saw following me was standing in front of us. He looked familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on it. 

" Who the fuck is yelling like that?!" The kidnapper screamed.

" So you're the nigga that kidnapped us. The fucks your problem. Kidnapping kids. You ain't got a life nigga..." Jacob just said that with no emotion.

" I should bust a cap in yo' punk ass." He pulled out a gun. " Say it again Lil nigga."

" Aye... No need for violence. Why are we here?" I questioned

" Don't tell me what to do, or ask me shit."

" You a pus-" Jacobs mouth was covered by Chres as he said shit.

" He's trying me... Anyway y'all better keep it down in here." He left shutting the steel door and locking it.

" Jacob are you stupid? Or do u just want to die?" Chres sounded pissed at him. Chresanto is very sexy. Like this nigga is builtIt's kinda dark so I'm only getting an outline. But hes tall, buff, and is voice is so deep and sexy. I like the way he said my name, Ray. I just want to d things to him. I would ju- 

"Aye, Ray, you ok? You seem very deep in thought." Chresanto said to me. Damn hes so sexy.

" Uh.. Yeah I'm good, Chres. Just thinking about this whole situation. Ya know?" I tried to play it off.

'' Yeah man its crazy. Just like Jake." He laughed.

" Shut the fuck up ,Chresanto" Jacob spat.

" And if I don't?" Chres challanged.  "Imma hurt your ass. Don't fucking try me. I'm not in the mood." " You sound like a gir-" 

BAM!! 

Jake punched the absolute shit out of Chresanto. " FUCK YOU! YOU KNOW THAT SHIT HURTS!!!" I just stared in disbelief.

" YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT HAPPENS TO ME EVERY FUCKING DAY!!" Chresanto just got up and walked away.

" You had no right to say that shit. People call me fem, a girl, a bitch, gay, faggot, all that shit. And you still thought it was ok to call me a fucking girl. That's not what brothers do."

He stayed silent holding his face. " Uhh... Jacob?" I needed to break the silence. 

" What, Ray?"

" I know your going through some shit right now. And I don't wanna sound insensitive-"

" Well don't then."

" But do you have your phone on you? I wanna get the hell outta here."

He checked but it was broken too. "  Sorry. It's broken." 

" Damn... Roc  you ok?" I turned to him

"...." Silence.

'' Whale ,ok then. are you hungry Jacob?"

" Yeah, a little bit. What do you have?"

"All kinds of snacks. Nutty Bar's, Fudge Rounds, Strussle Cake's..."

" Lemme get a Strussle Cake, please."

I went over and gave him the food and he ate it so slowly and seductively. Jacob was pretty good looking. No lie I liked his appearance. I just wished i could se- 

BANG

CLACK

BOOM

BUZZ

BUZZ

The lights turned on. I got to really see Jacob and Chresanto. They where both very sexy. Like whoa, all this sexy in one room.

" Whoa..." Did i just say that out loud...

" You never seen light before?" Chresanto stifled a laugh while asking me.

" Uhhh... No that's not it. The- The room is uhh... big." I didn't know what to say.

" What ever. I just want to get outta here." Jacob said.

" Yeah me too." Chresanto and I said simultaneously. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

This could be the start of something new. 

Whew. Finally updated. I'm sorry if its short. I just dont want to do too much in one chapter.  Are my Trendy Misfits that stay Spiffy while Moon-walking Dopely happy now?

Cuz y'all been crying update. So here, -hands y'all the update- Take it and read. Love you

MY MISFITS

MY TRENDYS

MY SPIFFYS 

MY DOPE MOON WALKERS