¤The Existence¤ [Edited]

"Grunkle Ford, do you think this is even possible?" Dipper was confused and worried, he knew his Grunkle wouldn't be joking when times were serious, but... now he was rethinking his Grunkle. Was he even his Grunkle Ford? Grunkle Ford sighed when he had seen the look on his great nephew's face, if this was him back in his early days before meeting that psychotic demon, he too, wouldn't believe a shitty method like this.

"I'm serious even though this doesn't seem like it." Dipper was afraid, his Grunkle Ford was a smart intelligent man who knew as much as that dream demon did however, it seems that their last resort was to rely on a supernatural being who was as dangerous as Bill would be.

It was rather an unfortunate event to celebrate.

♡♡♡

"So you came."

"Warning you to keep her away from the doors."

"It's been 300 years and you want me to close the doors for a stray."

"Since you know already, there is no point in explaining."

"You care so much for an animal."

"Don't test my temper."

"...As you wish, you one eyed bastard."

♡♡♡

Where the hell am I? Her thoughts were a mess, she could not remember what happened prior before she arrived here in this room. Speaking of, was she not talking to her 'savior'? She could not remember what she was doing and only found her memory would be a blank lead to how she ended up here.

A wave of nausea overwhelmed her head as she clutched it in pain, a threatening feeling of throwing up washed over her, and created a heavy pressuring feeling upon her body.

Stop! It hurts! Please... Stop the pain!

Silence only answered her desperate pleas as it fell upon unheard ears, the man responsible for this, was nowhere in sight as she was left to deal with the tragic sufferings of a human being living in a mindscape. Turning her head to the side, her vision blurred as she could barely make out a figure in front of her. The same eyes that haunted her memories, those damned eccentric yellow eyes, even that bastard had the audacity to smile about it.

So fucking hateful.

She struggled to keep her eyes opened, the same sleepy feeling threatened to shut her down forever kept increasing its pressure on her, forcing her to close her eyes as she struggled like a dying wounded animal left to survive on the streets. She felt herself being lifted up by a pair of arms and hoisted in the air while being brought into an oddly warm embrace.

He stroked her [h/c] hair lovingly, anyone would mistake them as a couple, but only the two would know in reality.

She clutched his vest, her fingers gripped him ruthlessly without being able to inflict any damage on his perfect, flawless self as he watched her lose the fight quite exceedingly fast. He murmured sweet nothings in her ear, the feeling of hovering above death made her sick, and the fact that the monster doing this was the man proclaimed as a savior.

What utterly complete bullshit.

He leaned down to shift her position, to make her comfortable. "It's okay, little rabbit. Just close your eyes." He whispered, the scent of a sweet oceanic breeze swept over her senses as she finally released her hold on his vest. The grip slacked and no longer held as tight as her life depended on it.

It was a white flag of surrendering.

"Do not worry, little rabbit. I will not harm you."

He carried the woman in his arms to the door that led him somewhere in a place where many do not dwell in, now that his plan is in action, he may need some helpers to jumpstart this plan. Who those helpers may be?

Bill had just an absolute perfect idea of whom.

♡♡♡

"Dipper? What the hell are you doing?" Mabel found her twin sitting in the dark of their room, his eyes were puffy and no doubt the lack of sleep that harmed her brother told her that he hasn't been sleeping lately. Surprisingly, she knew the reason even if the twin had never told her, it was obviously about Dipper's imaginary friend again. Dipper had been talking to someone since a few days ago when they had just came to revisit over the summer to see their Grunkles.

Dipper came home and started to talk excitedly about a person he met and Mabel felt enthusiastic that he managed to find a friend who also enjoyed the things Dipper had done because she always felt bad that Mabel had made friends easily compared to the geeky lonely dork he was. They were completely polar opposites and it sucked most times that things didn't go their way when the universe was telling Dipper that he didn't deserve to have friends.

Mabel hadn't known what had gotten to her twin brother when she was about to go over and have a sleepover with Grenda and Candy. Wendy saw her leave and asked if she was going to go somewhere which led to Dipper coming out and hearing the voices. At first, Mabel and Wendy thought Dipper was playing a prank on them and that he suddenly had an 'invisible friend' that he could see, but they couldn't.

Secondly, it started getting worse. He had a name for his friend, even though Mabel couldn't see her, she had asked Dipper what she looked like once.

He was looking at her like she was stupid or lost her mind that she couldn't even see his friend. Dipper had to explain what she fully looked like in order for Mabel to receive a picture that made her sort of guess what she looked like. What was going on with her brother? Who was this [Name] he spoke of and why was he obsessed with finding her as what 'friends' should do?

Mabel would find it harder to tell her twin that nobody in Gravity Falls existed by the name of [Name] [Last Name].