¤The Trauma?¤ [Edited]

A/N: Yeah! Enjoy the chapter!

♡♡♡

Dipper hadn't heard from his friend for several days, the two of you really clicked, and now it was as if she disappeared off the face of earth. He called her phone several times, the damn thing kept going back to voicemail. "Are you still trying to reach her?" Mabel inquired, she noticed how Dipper seemed to be bonded with a person who came about a week ago. Usually her twin could barely speak, let alone get along with a person without being awkward.

"Mabel, I have a bad feeling that Bill is involved in this affair. Even though we defeated him, that statue isn't the only constant reminder that he's there. I have a feeling... He took her and I'm scared, Mabel." Mabel was stunned on how much her twin was a wreck, he wasn't this sad over the fact that he had fight against that chaotic demon in that end of the world drama.

Mabel gnawed on her bottom lip, feeling hesitant about the whole situation. Should she tell him about his friend? No, no, that would make him even more upset. She didn't want to salt his wounds by creating problems. Dipper had barely known this person named '[Name]' for a day until they suddenly became friends and now suddenly his friend was missing. Is that a sign? Usually she isn't this caring about the affairs of what goes on in the house, but there was just something that told her that she should not interfere at all.

"I'm sure your friend will be able to handle it, just temporarily, Dipper."

"Mabel... I think there's a bigger conspiracy going on... We might never see her anymore because of it."

♡♡♡

"Can I at least know your name, if you're claimed as a savior?" She warily stared at him as he led her back to the room she originally came from. The room she was told to stay to hide from the monsters that were jealous of her.

Why were they jealous?

Was there any outstanding qualities on her, that they, the monsters, had to absolutely harm her?

"You can call me Bill Cipher, little rabbit." Her brows furrowed in confusion, that name sounded oddly familiar. Where had she heard such a unique name before? "Why do you keep calling me a little rabbit?" The woman could not figure out this man, there were too many mysteries surrounding him, and there was no key to unlock those secrets.

He smiled and did not reply to her question, supposedly it was a question that she had to answer herself, much to her dismay.

"What is this place?" Are there others like me? She wanted to ask, her words were lodged in her throat as the answers could be found in the man in front of her. "A wonderland." He was quite vague with answers, so there wasn't much she could take from him without alarming the male.

"Tell me, little rabbit. Have you heard the tale of Alice in Wonderland?" Her ears perked up from the familiar story book she had found time to read in the room she was forced to be cramped inside. It was a satisfying book however, it made her wonder what else could this book be about? It followed the tales of Alice, the little girl, who enters a brand new world full of secrets.

She meets a two twins, a mysterious cat, a white queen, a red queen, a madman, and the rabbit who is always running out of time.

The [h/c]-nette (Brunette, blonde, etc) tilted her head to inquiry the man's question of where he was trying to get at. He chuckled and observed her, the two would stare at each other until [Name] couldn't hold his gaze anymore, and turned her gaze elsewhere. "Little rabbit, what is your favorite character in that tale? My personal favorite is the mad hatter." [Name] thought it made sense for him to like the hatter as the hatter was full of mysteries, just like the man himself in front of herself.

She left him with silence, her answer was clear of who was her favorite.

♡♡♡

"Grunkle Ford. I-We have an issue at hand." He looked at his great nephew who was struggling to figure out the words properly without alarming him. "I'm sure you can solve it, Dipper. Tell me though, what's on your mind to make you come for me to answer this problem?" Dipper tried to keep his calm expression on his face without freaking out and shakily replied.

"Grunkle Ford, I-I think Bill is back..." Grunkle Ford took a few seconds to let the words sink down and furrowed his brows at his great nephew's words. "What do you mean, you think he's back? Did you come in contact with him?" Dipper tried to stop his fears from aggravating himself, but he couldn't help it as he was afraid of that damned demon coming back to drive a wedge between his family.

"No, no! I would never come in contact with that bastard. It's just..." Dipper muttered his last few words quietly, causing his Grunkle to strain his hearing a bit. "Can you repeat it louder Dipper? I'm old, okay?" Dipper on the usual occasion, would laugh at that small joke, but this wasn't a laughing matter. Bigger things were at hand and lives were at stake.

"Grunkle Ford, I think Bill is the reason behind [Name]'s disappearance."

♡♡♡

A/N #2: I regret reading this and writing this kinky shit. What was my middle schooler self thinking, LMAO.