Twists and turns.

He bit me.

Connor bit me.

On the nose. And it hurt. I thought he was going to kiss me, but noo he BITES me. And it started bleeding. Smooth move Connor. He is freaking out and getting Ricky to help him fix me up. My nose was throbbing. It hurt so bad.

Ricky came back and gasped.

"Holy poop Connor! Its deep!" he scolded Connor then came over and poured bubbling stuff over the teeth marks. I screamed in pain and Connor held my hand. I squeezed extra hard. Finally the pain died down and Ricky wiped it all up, then put a bandage over my nose.

I sighed and walked to where Kian was hiding. I knocked on the door and Jc answered. When he saw me he bursted out laughing. I smiled and hoped Kian would do the same. Even though I didn't really like him, he needs to be happy.

I walked in and saw him staring at him phone. Probably the picture. I felt really bad. He didn't notice me yet, but Sam did.

"Holy Sh*t! What happened to you?" he got out between laughter fits. Kian turned and looked at me then a smile found it way to his face.

"You look funny," he commented. I smiled back. At least I got him to smile.

"Connor bit me so hard I started bleeding.." I explained and he laughed a little. Sam was now crying and Jc was close. I rolled my eyes and climbed onto the bed and sat next to Kain. I poked him softly and he turned to me.

"I have a secret to tell you," I said, making the 'come here' motion with my finger. He slowly moved until his ear was right next to my mouth.

"Kian.. I.. I love.." I stopped and bit my lip, "I love cats."

He looked at me and smiled. Then he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thanks for making me laugh. I think Ricky, Sam, and Jc are jealous because they've been trying all night to get me just to smile. I'm sorry that I've been an asshole," he whispered to me. I hugged him back and said, "You're forgiven Kian. And you're so welcome. I'm glad I made you at least a little happy."

Jc and Sam started awing. I guess they finally stopped laughing and noticed we weren't at each other's throat. Ricky and Connor came in and 'awed' too. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Kian pulled back and rolled him eyes at me, then wrote 'they're crazy' on my back. I nodded and giggled.

I looked at the boys and Sam was pouting.

"You got him to smile, AND laugh. We couldn't even get him to look up at us," he said. Jc and Ricky started to pout to. Connor just looked at his roommates like they were stupid.

"Well, I am a wizard so.. yeah," I said shrugging then smiled.

"We should all sleep in this bed tonight!" Kian exclaimed. The boys looked at each other and shrugged saying why not. They all looked at me and I just looked at the bed and laid down. I felt someone lay down next to me. I turned and saw Connor looking at me with a small smile on his face. His eyes are glazed over, so I knew he was zoned out. I wonder what he was thinking about.

Then Sam climbed into the bed between to Kian and the wa walll. Jc slid in next to Connor, then Ricky. We were squished, but it was comfortable and warm. I smiled. I'm growing on these boys already, even if it only has been one night. They we're so nice, and funny. Loving and caring. Perfect.

Connor moved his head so it was near my ear.

"I sowwie Katie. Pwease forgive me for bitting you?" He asked me using puppy-dog eyes. I hugged him and nodded smiling. Yep, definitely loved these boys.

I fell asleep curled in a ball, but when I woke up, I was cuddled into Connor. His arms were around my waist and our legs were tangled. I blushed, but I couldn't move because of his tight grip on me. I looked at the clock and wondered why on Earth did I wake up at 4:29. Then I remembered. My phone was screaming Floats my Boat at me. Who was calling me at this hour?

I layed back down and heard it play again.

"On the- On The- On the roof getting high."

Then it stopped and I heard knocking. I shook Connor awake.

"What is it Kat?" he asked. I smiled slightly at the nickname. Then the knocking got louder and Connor shot up with wide eyes.

"Wake up the rest of the guys. I'm going to go get our hand gun," he instructed me, then dashed away. I gently shook Jc and Ricky then turned to Kian and Sam, and did the same.

"Why did you wa-" Kian started but was interrupted by Connor coming back with a Hardballer .45 pistol.

"He's picking the lock now," Connor told me, and locked the door moving a chair under it. I heard the door open and someone come in. I curled into a ball shivering, because I was so scared. I mean you'd be scared poopless if you had a murderer after you, and now this happens. Connor came to the bed and gave the gun to Jc, who was most awake. Connor returned to his spot next to me, and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him. He was whispering that it would be okay.

I heard the foot steps get closer and stop outside the door. The mystery Person knocked and spoke.

I knew that voice..

Suddenly What the person said registered and my whole life changed.

*****************

Finally Updated!

Who is it??

What did they say??

BUMBUMBUM

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share(:

Love you guys!

~Katie