Chapter 3

Matthews POV:
We walked into our first period a minute late, but class had yet to start because the teacher wasn't there yet, for some reason she is always exactly 3 minutes late everyday. A few people turned to look at us, and I heard a few people start talking about Gilbert.

"Omg that guy is so freaking hot! Is he new? I'm guessing he is since I've never seen him before, but damn."

Is what I heard some girl say to her friends.

"Who is he walking with? I've never seen him either."

-sigh- of course.

"That guy looks like Alfred Jones doesn't he?"

Some guy asked the boys surrounding him.

I tuned them out as me and Gilbert reached my seat, luckily the seat to my right was empty. Our seats were little two person tables, you know the ones for science? We sat down, but quite a few people were staring at us as we did. Gilbert looked at them confused.

"Um birdie...why are they staring at us?"

He asked me, I looked at them as well, and then looked back at Gil.

"They are staring at you."

I answered, and he laughed his loud laugher.

"Of course they are!"

He yelled, shocking not only the people around us, but me as well.

"How could I not guess before? They are attracted to my awesomeness! I mean who isn't attracted to the awesome me?"

He asked in a loud voice, continuing to laugh, and the people around us just looked confused. I blinked, and he looked at me as if asking for a answer, but I didn't know how to answer.

"Um...I'm not sure Gil."

I answered with a little bit of hesitation, and he chuckled at my response.

"You really are just too cute birdie."

He ruffed my already messy hair, making it even messier, but unfortunately he brushed over my curl. I felt my cheeks flush, and I lightly groaned. He stopped, and my eyes widened.

'Shit.'

He looked at me in confusion, but then smirked down at me.

"Oh? Ludwig mentioned something about Feli having something like that."

He quickly touched it again, but withdrew his hand before I could hit it away.

"But I wouldn't have guessed it's the same with you."

Before I could say anything about the subject, the teacher walked in.

"Hello class! Today we have a new student joining us from Germany."

She motioned for Gilbert to come up to the front, and he did, smirking proudly as he walked.

"Can you introduce yourself to the class?"

Miss. Grove asked, and he nodded, taking a deep breath before starting.

"Listen up everyone! My name is the awesome Gilbert Beilschmidt! And you can and will refer to me as your most awesomeness, plus, I'm actually Prussian."

He told the people in the class, and everyone's eyes widened, minus mine because I just face palmed at the boys words.

It took a second, but Miss. Grove recovered from the shock, and cleared her throat.