Disappearing

Not edited 

that's all

But please vote and comment!

.

.

.

'They don't believe me'

I thought as I watched them leave my room, I yawned exhaustion washing over me even though I just woke up I let my consciousness fade out.

~Dream~

~ 'where am I?' I thought as I looked around me, I was surrounded by darkness there was nothing around me and I couldn't see anything "mother!" I yelled out fear coursing through me "father!" I yelled my voice cracking a bit at the end because I was afraid.

"are you lost little girl" a male voice said behind me, I gasped and turned around to look behind me. It was a man he looked similar to the man I saw last night in the garden, he was covered in black from head to toe and I couldn't see his face "w-wh-who are you" I stuttered and he smiled

 It was a man he looked similar to the man I saw last night in the garden, he was covered in black from head to toe and I couldn't see his face "w-wh-who are you" I stuttered and he smiled

his smile made me shiver and fear creep up my spine"I am no one, I have no name and no existence but in your case my little one you can call me Wonderland"

"w-what do you want with me?" I questioned the man who stood before me, Wonderland, he simply kept on smiling that creepy smile of his. "Nothing" he replied "the question you need to ask here is what do you want with me" 

I shook my head vigorously "nothing! I want nothing from you" I said and stepped back as his smile faded 

"oh"

"well no matter in due time you will come to my side little one" he said and disappeared with the darkness.

"wait!" I yelled out

"in due time little one" his voice echoed around me 

I started breathing heavily and I started to panic, fear the only thing in I could feel, then I heard something. 'Dogs' I thought as I heard them barking and their growling getting louder, coming from the direction the man had disappeared from. I shrieked when I saw them heading straight for me they were huge, eyes bright red and large canine fangs sleek with saliva, their coat as dark as my surroundings, I turned and started running from them pleading my body to run as fast as I could. My breathing became heavier as I continued to run until I could not run anymore my legs felt like lead, my heart beating loudly and quickly in my chest and my breathing labored. I couldn't go anymore and collapsed, I turned and saw the obsidian colored dogs leap at me their snarls and growling surrounding me as they ripped me apart, I screamed and wailed as i was ripped apart by their claws and fangs.

"goodnight little one" I heard then I woke up~

I woke up screaming and thrashing in my bed as I tried to get the covers off of me, my mother and my father burst into my room and helped me off my bed my mother clutched me in her arms "it's all right, it's all right Nick" she whispered in my ear and my father just looked at me in my mother's arms