Nicole

Guess what! Today's my B-Day though I didn't really want this day to come 

T_T 

I'm old now, just turned 17

Anyway I got candy from my friends! ^^ I'm happy so as a present from me to y'all here ya go

___________________________________________________________________________

*'

*

'Did I leave the door open?' I thought as I looked at the open door 'did the puppy go outside?' as that thought occurred to me I walked outside the house and rain blasted me form the side. "Puppy!" I yelled and hugged my self as I walked outside the rain hitting me and it didn't help that there was a strong wind that kept blowing me from the side, "Puppy!" I screamed then stopped as I saw the bushes shake, time seemed to have stopped and instead of the puppy I was expecting to come out there was a man, he was covered in black from head to toe. I was frozen in place as he came closer to me, the wind and the rain no longer bothering. My whole body screamed at me to turn and run away from him, that he was bad news but it seemed that my both my body and my mind decided to stop functioning at that moment. "Your name" the man said in front of me "huh?" I replied dumbly at him fear coursing through my whole body, his voice was rough as he asked me for my name again, "i-i-it's Nicole" I stuttered as I looked at him then he pulled out a clipboard out of nowhere and as he looked at it I noticed that he had very sharp claws. I gasped as I continued to stare at his hands "tell me Nicole" I looked from observing is hands as he started speaking to me "y-yes?" I squeaked when he moved his hands out of fright that he might hurt me.

"Tell me what do you desire? Do you want the puppy back?" the man questioned looking at me, and as lightning flashed I caught a glimpse of his face, two pitch black hole were where his eyes were supposed to be and his face ashen and he had sharp teeth like those of sharks. Fear thrummed through me as I started shaking in fear in front of this ma- no creature inf front of me "what do you desire Nicole" he questioned me again, his voice rough and dry, I had no idea what my desires were but it seemed to have clicked when he nodded and turned to leave everything about him seeming to disappear in front of my eyes and mixing with the darkness. Once he was gone the wind and the rain hit me full force that I fell to my knees from the impact 'what was that?' I though as I faded in and out of consciousness my heart beating at hundred miles per hour, I started shaking when I saw that the same bushes from where the creature had popped out from started to move 'is it going to come back?' I started to cry at the mere thought of it coming back but instead of that thing that I was expecting I saw that it was instead the pup, relief flooded my entire body and I sighed and let the darkness take me away, not noticing the thing the pup was carrying in it's mouth.

"Nicole!"

"Nicole!"

I groaned my head pounding, 'why is it so clod?' I though as my body shook, I tried opening my eyes but noticed that they wouldn't open "Nicole!" I heard my mother yell my name so I tried to respond to her immediately "m-mother?" I managed to say though my voice was scratchy. After an eternity I fluttered my eyes open but immediately closed them when bright light flooded my eyesight, from next to me I heard my Mother sigh in relief "never do that again young lady!" she yelled at me "do what?" I asked her after opening my eyes and covering the from the light. I noticed that I was in my room and mother was sitting next to me her eyes red and filled with unshed tears 'what happened?who died?' next to her was a man who I recognized to be my father, 'what was he doing here?' I thought as I tried to remember what had happened yesterday though all I could remember was walking outside in the rain looking for the puppy but then what? 

"what's wrong" I decided to voice out my questions as to what had caused my mother to become so upset "you fainted! You were out cold outside freezing! why were you outside Nicole Rachel!" I winced as she yelled using my full name "I was looking for the puppy"

"A puppy?" my mother repeated, a dumbfounded look on her face at what I had told her, I nodded "yeah a puppy" she looked at me doubtfully "there are no puppies here" she told me "no I'm sure there was one" I said nodding my head vigorously but it seemed not to get through to her as she shook her head.

"It's impossible because your father is allergic to animals" she said looking at me as if I was crazy, then I turned to my father who had his hand on my mothers shoulder and a worried expression on his face as he looked between my mother and me "No but I was sure" I said but she didn't believe me and when she was about to reply Father decided to voice out his opinion at that time "she must have been seeing this from fainting, we should go she needs to rest" he said before he lead my mother out of the room but not before telling me that I should never go outside of the house when I'm alone and to rest. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

so what do y'all think 

Comment please!