Chp. 1

It was another normal day for normani,
she had her back to the orange lockers while Zayn- her boyfriend and one of the school hottest guys kissed her lips- it was more make out than a innocent kiss, the cheerleader heard a whistle and she groand when she felt her boyfriend's lips leaving hers "hey mani, sorry but we need your boyfriend. come on Prince Charming, we have a practice, we don't want to get on couch bad side" calum hood- one of the school football players said before pulling zayn from their tied embarrassed, he fixed his black skinny jeans and black t-shirt that was covered by his athletes jacket with school colors- orange and white. - "sorry babe, i have to go" the guy apologize and with one final kiss left with the black haired boy that had a matching jacket.

"You guys are totally gonna be this year's School king and Queen" normani looked to her sode to see selena and Taylor standing there their cheerleaders uniform on-
The cloth was mostly white with a few places that covered with orange- the girl just laughed and the trio started walking before Normani felt a body ran into her's
"I'm so sorry"
the short girl that ran into her said while picking up the cheerleader captain books, the cheerleader glared at the short girl that looked at the floor "sorry" the small brunette muttered again
"whats your name shorty?" Normani said- a little bit too mean in Ally's opinion- "Ally, Ally brooke" the girl said and fixed her glasses, "aren't you cute Ally Brooke" normani started and laughed sarcastically a little "if itll happen again ill make you pay" the cheerleader said with straight face and left without another word,
her friends behind her pushing poor Ally to the side. The short girl fall on the floor and stopped herself from crying.
"Are you alright?" She heard a voice said and she looked up to meet green eyes "yeah, im just a little clumsy" Ally lied and hope that the mystery girl didn't saw what happened a few moments before "okay, come on ill help you" the girl said and helped Ally "what's your name?" Ally asked and The girl looked at her with a smile "Lauren, yours?" The girl fixed her beanie and smirked "I'm Ally" she said and Lauren smiled "aren't you from the theater dorks?" Lauren asked and ally blushed "we're not dorks!" The shorter girl pouted, the two walked while Ally tried to convince the black haired girl(that smirked at her) that the kids in the theater club aren't dorks untill they came to the first stop-Ally's class "so Ally, its was nice meeting you, i hope ill see you again" the raven haired girl smiled and Ally waved "Lets hope! Bye Lauren" Ally said cheerfully and got into the class.
Lauren walked not so long after before she saw Camila with her back facing her locker and her headphones on, the girl looked so focused on the music that Lauren felt rather bad to ruin her moment, but she did it anyway "Hey Camz, looking good" she winked after pulling the brunette's ear phones and kissed her cheek "Lauren i was listening to this!" The girl playfully said and Lauren Laughed "well now you're not" camila rolled her eyes "you're late, again" the younger girl changed the subject and Lauren shrugged "i helped a girl" she smiled "aren't you a gentlewomen" camila playfully said and Lauren looked at her with a straight face "always" the two looked at each other for a second before bursting into loud laugher "idiot" camila said and pulled her best friend into class "come on! We have Math" she said- faking excitement.
-----
"Ms Hansen I really hope you know the answer for the question- you don't want to get into detention on your first week because you weren't listening" mr Black said and the girl looked at him "what was the question again?" The blonde said and the man rolled his grey eyes "the question was- ms hansen, what do you think Romeo tried to say in the quote he said in line 65?" The blacked hair man said, the girl looked at her book, she couldn't see a word- especially not a quote, the latters were upside down, and smeared on her book- her dyslexia is definitely getting worse  "I don't know sir" she said quietly, the teacher studied her for a few moments before he sight and nodded "thats alright ms Hansen, pay attention" he said and got back to the story before she could respond, she heard a few giggling from the back of the class and looked back to meet brown eyes that looked at her "maybe next time blondie" the cheerleader said- with unfriendly smiled the blonde glared at her and sight "way to go hansen" she muttered and looked back into her book.

"You know for someone dumb you have a lot of nerves" the dark skinned cheerio from the class said to Dinah that pulled out a notebook from her backpack "pardon?" The blonde said with a confused expression and put the orange notebook into the locker "I heard you're got into the soccer team" normani said it in a 'duh' tone like The girl needed to understand what the cheerleader wanted without normani actually saying it. "Yes, so?" She the blonde said and closed her locker "why are you even trying to? What are you trying to prove?" The soccer player was annoyed by the girl "i just love soccer" Dinah finally said and normani chuckled "right" the cheerleader said and chuckled "what do you want from me? I don't even know who you are" dinah finally said and glared at the girl "i just want you to leave the team" she said like its nothing "why me?" Dinah said not amused "because if you'll leave the team my friend will get the place" dinah glared at her and went pest her "fuck off" the player said and left the cheerleader behind.
The Darked skinned girl was fuming in anger and went away. Annoyed by the girl.
"This girl is unbelievable" Camila laugh at the show she just watch in the middle of her school hallway, her back rests against her licker and Lauren's shoulder sat against the locker next to her "yeah, i saw her acting really gross to some girl in the hallway today, the poor girl doesn't know i saw but i did, she's really nice actually" Lauren said and camila crinkled her nose "normani?" Lauren laughed "ew no, Ally. She's from the theater dorks" Lauren said and camila laughed "she's in my music class, she's cute, should i get jealous?"  She said sarcastically and Lauren kissed her cheek "as your friend I would say yes, but as your partner in crime I would say no because we both know that we're unstoppable" the green eyed girl said and Camila nodded "and don't forget that Jauregui"
"Come on cabello, its lunch, lets ask Ally to sit with us" she winked and pulled the brunette to the direction dinah just walked, the Cafeteria.
~~~~~~~
So.. Mani is a charmer uh..? X