Chapter 19.

Monday.

"So, about this dance...next Friday! You going?" Dylan asked Ruby as they sat at the lunch table.

"Um...why should I? I dont have a date" Ruby smiled and shrugged, not that bothered as she opened a yogurt. "Well you have me and Keeva" Dylan grinned. "Who says Keeva wants to go? What are we, your three way?" Ruby smirked.

"Uch, your such a bitch!" Dylan laughed as she sat down properly onto her butt on the seat. "I'm a realism." Ruby nodded. "Is that even a real thing?" Dylan asked. Shrugging, Ruby smiled widely before putting a spoonful of yogurt into her mouth.

"Hi." Keeva smiled, sitting down beside Ruby and across from Dylan. Sitting her half empty tray full of lunch on the table she sigh. "Hello there." Dylan smiled. "So, how was class?" Ruby asked, putting another spoonful into her mouth. "I want to Friday to come already" Keeva sighed, shaking her head.

"That bad?" Dylan asked. "It wasnt bad...just tiring sometimes. Always the same" Keeva shook her head, as she opened a bottle of water. "Hey, can we ask you something?" Dylan asked, smiling slightly deviously. "Oh dont you dare!" Ruby told her. Looking at the girls, Keeva got anxious. "What...is it?" She asked a little hesitant.

"Well...next Friday theres the halloween dance. Its masquerade themed." Dylan told her. "Oh wow, I love masquerade!" Keeva smiled, before taking a sip of water. "Ooh, team Dylan already" Dylan mocked slightly, as she looked at Ruby. "Well our question is..." Dylan began "Her question!" Ruby butted in. "The question....is would be interested to go?" Dylan asked. "Um..." Keeva thought.

"We can all go. Just have a bomb ass time" Dylan nodded. "Is it like...a couples dance. Like prom?" Keeva asked. "Not the last time I checked" Dylan shook her head. "Its mostly just a halloween dance. However, this time its themed" Ruby nodded. "Do you dress up?" Keeva asked. "Yeah, you can. Most people will" Dylan nodded. "With the masks too?" Keeva asked, a little intrigued. "Yeah sure" Dylan nodded.

"Oh wow...sure, count me in" Keeva nodded. "Yes!" Dylan cheered quietly. "Thought you werent sociable?" Ruby asked, smiling. Keeva giggled, as she shrugged. "Well, I'll be with you two. I dont mind that" She nodded, as she opened up a small salad tub. "Do we pay for tickets?" Dylan then asked. "No, I dont think so. Just a walk in service" Ruby made a confused face.

"Walk in service" Keeva laughed a little, and snorted making the girls laugh. "Shut up! I didnt do that" Keeva told them as they all went into a giggle fit. "That sounds so wrong" Dylan commented, as she shook her head.

"Hello, my favorite people in the world!" A voice sat down next to Dylan, and the girls looked at a grinning Will. "Ugh, do I seriously need to get a restraining order?!" Dylan rolled her eyes. "Lovely to see you too Dylan" He nodded. "We didnt get stalked this much before!" Dylan smiled looking straight at Keeva. Looking up, she played around with the dry salad, with a slightly disgusted look on her face.

"Huh?" She then asked confused, making Will chuckle. "Very funny, dont be starting little fights Dylan" He patted her head, softly. "Get off me!" She laughed, shoving his arm away from her hair. "Did you all have your lovely manicures?" He put on a softer voice, mocking slightly. "Yeah totally, loved it" Ruby nodded, smiling. "Liars!" He whispered. "Excuse me?" Dylan looked at him.

"You seriously, think I believe that?!" He grabbed Dylan's hand and made them all stare at her un-manicured hand, with some blue polish scraped off. "I dont like my nails painted!" She defended herself, grabbing her hand back.

"Yeah sure." Will tutted. "Look, Will..." Dylan started. "No, its fine. I get it. I know when, I'm not wanted" He told the girls, pretending to be hurt. Dylan rolled her eyes, as she smiled. "What you doing next Friday?" Ruby then asked him. "Nothing...Friday night. Going home and ordering pizza" He shrugged.

"Then why dont you come to the dance?" Ruby asked. "The masquerade thing?" He asked. "Yeah, we're going" Ruby nodded. "Who's the special guys?" He asked. "We're going as friends" Dylan told him. "Or as your crew" Will mocked, smirking. "Shut up you!" Dylan nudged him. "I...dont know. I'm not into wearing masks, and suits and all that shit" He shook his head.

"Hm, well sucks. We're all going" Ruby looked at Keeva. Looking at the girls, Keeva didnt know what to say. "Hm" She then nodded, with a small smile. "Are you dressing up?" Will asked. "Sure, dresses an all!" Dylan grinned, excitedly. "Do you guys do that? Like...dresses?" Keeva then asked. "We're going shopping. I know a beautiful store, and we can get them" Ruby smiled.

"Dresses." Keeva then repeated. "Dont start Keev...you'll rock it" Dylan nodded, smiling. "So it's fancy?" Keeva then asked. "It gives the girls to dress as street walkers for the night" Will joked. "Its actually long dresses." Dylan told him. "You like dresses?" Will asked, mocking. "Shut up, no matter if I show up in a dress or suit, I'd still be hotter than you" She pointed to will, sassy.

"Okay fine. Your on. I'll get the guys to come along" Will smiled. "Kayy..." Dylan sighed. Will stood up, then leaned down again. "Do we have games at this dance?" Will asked. "Probably, stuff like prize draws and stuff" Ruby nodded. "Hm. Cool...hope theres a kissing booth" He smirked, looking at Keeva. Suddenly Keeva got nervous, as she smiled awkwardly.

"I'll be first up there" Dylan told Will. "I dont want to kiss you" He looked at her. "I didnt say I meant you" She winked, before Ruby laughed. "See you girls later." Will chuckled, shaking his head before standing up straight and walking away. "Ugh! He's so...Will!" Dylan laughed. "Okay, he was kidding right?" Keeva asked the girls.

"He was joking. Dont worry Keeva" Ruby reassured her. "I wasnt" Dylan giggled, making Ruby kick her a little. "Ow! What? Compliments!" Dylan told the girls.

The bell went, and Ruby sighed. "Come on, lets go" She stood up.