I paused. I didn't know how to reply.

"Goodbye, Seo Jin ah..." Jimin said.

The words I always wanted to say got stuck in my throat. I felt the lump in my throat.

"Bye..." His voice cracked and he hung up the phone.

"Wait!" I finally spoke, but it was too late.

I set my alarm clock at 2am and promised myself to wake up so that I could send Jimin off at the airport. I went to sleep after that. Hours later, the alarm clock rang. I sat up immediately and took a look at the clock.

"Three thirty?!" I shouted in shock.

The alarm clock has been ringing for an hour and half?! I immediately got up and changed into something comfortable that would keep me warm. After that, I ran down and out of the house. It would take me another hours and half to reach the airport. I looked at my watch and it was already 3:45am. I wouldn't make it on time... I waited at the bus stop for the right bus to take me straight to the airport.

Jimin's POV

She was so silent on the phone... I wanted to say that I still love her. But I couldn't bring myself to hurt her anymore... I didn't sleep the entire night. I just sat on my bed, reading all the letters she once wrote to me. It made me wonder if she would write me any letters while I'm in the states.

"Ready to go?" My dad came into my room.

I looked at the clock on my phone which read 2:30am, and nodded my head. I took my luggage and took one last look at the room, and left.

"Is Seo Jin coming?" My mother asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You seem tired. You can get some sleep on the airplane later on," My dad patted me on my shoulder.

We got to the airport in less than an hour and half, thanks to the traffic. I kept looking around, hoping to see Seo Jin. We waited to check in, and after a while, my dad suggested that we make our way in. At that time, it was only 3:45am.

"Let's wait a while more," I told them.

My dad sighed, but agreed. We waited until it was 4:30am.

"She isn't coming already, son," My dad said.

"Just wait a while more... I have a feeling she overslept," I replied, while looking out for that familiar face.

"It's already 4:45am. Let's go," My dad said.

"Please wait..." I begged, still looking out for her.

Just then, an announcement was made over the system, for the passenger to board the flight.

"Let's go," My mum sighed.

I looked at my watch. 4:48am. She really isn't coming anymore.

"WAIT!" I heard those familiar voices.

I turned around and saw the six boys.

"Mian... We didn't mean to be late... The traffic..." Namjoon Hyung panted.

"Gwaenchana," I assured.

"Seo Jin...?" Jungkook asked.

I smiled a sad smile.

"It's the traffic, not her..." Yoongi Hyung said.

"I know... But the plane isn't going to wait for me... I'll just go. Tell her that I love her," I said.

I took one glance at my watch, it's 4:50am. I gave everyone a tight hug, and with that, I had my passport checked and I made my way in, and further away from Seo Jin.

Seo Jin's POV

I got down the bus the moment it stopped. I ran into the airport, and straight at the departure gate. I looked at my watch. It's 4:50am. I spotted the boys, and ran towards them.

"Jungkook!" I called.

All six heads turned to face me. All of them had a sad smile on their faces.

"Where's he?" I asked, panting.

"It's okay, come let's go," Hoseok Oppa held me by my arm and dragged me away gently.

"Stop!" I pushed his hands away.

"He said he loves you," Seokjin Oppa said.

"I'm late..." I felt tears streaming down my face.

"Don't blame yourself..." Jungkook came to stand next to me.

"How can I not..." I started crying.

Taehyung came forward to hug me. I could feel his heart beating. It was beating super fast, as if he was nervous.

"Gwaenchana..." He patted the back of my head lightly, as if it would break if he pat hard.

I cried more. I just lost my chance of seeing Jimin for the last time. For the very last time.