Chapter 3- My love life

"Congratulation guyss!" , said by a fangirl and she starts to cry

*cries* "Oppa,long last!"and she rans away.

Taehyung smiled at me and I forced to smile back to him because everyone keeps staring at us. Then I grabbed Taehyung's left hand and pays the bill then gets out from the cafe , "Bye guys!"

"Ehh,bye guys have fun! :)" shouted by everyone.

Runs ~ /bts run reff part/

I kept running until Taehyung shouted at me,

"Irene! Stop!"

I stop and stands beside him without saying anything, "What the hell are you thinking?"

I stared Taehyung and looks around,"Nothing." *blushes*

Taehyung takes a breath sigh , "Let's go there..," he points at Disney Land ,"Wait what?"

Taehyung grabs my right hand and grabbed real hard until I can't let it off from it.Then he gets to que at the ticket centre,"Wait me there Irene :)" with his weird forced smile.

"Um okay..." , I walks towards a bench near a big tree.

After 15 minutes,

"Let's go in,Irene!" Taehyung calls me in a distance from bench to the Disney Land front gate. Then I ran towards and hug him with a cute smile until Taehyung was feeling shame , "You are cute <3" 

Then he gives me a forehead kiss muach,"I love you Irene."

"I love you too oppa!" we passed the ticket check-in gate and people are watching us. A woman that looks like around 26 years old come towards us,"Taehyung oppa!"

I was thinking,that she is a fangirl?

Taehyung waves at her,"Annyeong Eunji!"

I glances Taehyung with eyes that is wondering,"Oppa-who is that?"

Taehyung smiles and hug me thightly,"she is my high school friend,Eunji :)"

Eunji comes toward Taehyung closer and whisper,"oppa..you still remember me right?the girl who wants to marry you?"

I can feel that and hear what Eunji unnie whispers to Taehyung and i feel ashamed.
I walks quitely while they are talking together and Taehyung doesn't notice me at all.

After 10 minutes,Taehyung just realized that I was gone...

"Irene?" Taehyung was shocked.

"Who's Irene?" Eunji asked Taehyung, "My girlfriend." Eunji was totally ashamed and cries when Taehyung runs really fast for finding Irene.

"Where are you Irene??"

To be continued....