Cardiac Arrest

A/N: this story does not follow the plot of The Vampire's pet or The Lady in Blue

And no. its not as kinky Kaden and Calla as I'm sure you expect its...softer lol. like not even really sexual...just romantic.

~~

Calla POV.

"Its what?"

"Valentines day, love its valentines day so I'm taking you somewhere romantic."

"This island?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay..one quick question."

Kaden smiled softly at me, "of course."

"Whats Valentines?"

He froze, his scotch halfway to his lips. "Ah..right you didn't grow up in society..its a holiday for romance and love."

I blinked, "so an excuse to fuck all day?"

He failed to hide his laugh, "pretty much."

"Thats kind of stupid. Why do i need a holiday to show I love you and want to have sex with you 24/7?"

"...pet. Just play along? I wanted to do something nice for you and this was an excuse to get out of bringing work."

"So i wont have to compete with paper?"

"No."

"I could get used to this valentines jazz."

He smiled at me, "good. I'm glad to be able to do something a bit more...sensual with you?"

"Sensual?"

Its an island.

how is that sensual?

The look in his eyes told me there was something he wasn't telling me. but I was probably going to like it.

I need to find something sexy to wear.

he deserves sexy.

and red.

Kaden just loved me in red.

It has to be classy though, he said valentines was for romance. And Kaden was a sophisticated man most of the time, he was smart and classy. Kinky when we were alone and more relaxed in his speech but still he held himself with an air of sophistication that was impressed upon him as a young boy.

As modern as my love was he was still a bit old fashioned in his ways.

So fierce, sexy, and sophisticated it is.

Something I have never done before.

~~

The view from our hut on the water was spectacular, the moonlight glimmering against the water and the ocean breeze through my hair. 

this was his island. Our island now I guess. 

It was just us.

a get away like I have always wanted.

I donned the sexy combination of silk and lace. ruffling my hair just the way he liked and plucking two wine glasses from the cabinet.

I wanted him to make love to me under the moonlight. filing our two glasses i placed them on the railing of the balcony over the water before gingerly climbing onto it as well.

It wasn't long before the front door open and closed, "Calla baby. did you explore enough? The cabin isn't much to wonder. Just a cute little loft space for the two of us...where are you?"