Death by Cuteness

A/N: This story does not follow the actual storyline of Soul.

but not sexy sex in this book, why would I give that to you when she is still a virgin in their actual book?

No sexy time Thanatos for you.

But cuteness is a go!

~~

Jinx POV:

I managed to get Ace from the house before Cleo brought over her 'date' for the day.

The masculine grunting and my sisters moans seeped through my close door.

I sighed.

She's getting laid and I have an absentee boyfriend stalker thing.

I was hoping for a little bit of making out or something but stupid Thanatos decided to work.

I mean I didn't expect to get laid. he won't even let me wear bikinis. but a little bit of touches and cuddling I didn't need a present or even a date but I wanted some time by ourselves.

I wanted to just be with him.

I pulled on my headphones and buried under my sheets.

~~

I groaned softly as the light hit my closed eyes, "go away."

"...today is a holiday for humans to show care and adoration for one another, correct?...Do not think I am supposed go away?"

I shot up in bed to see Thanatos standing there, holding a bouquet of roses and daisies. "Than?"

He looked down at me from underneath his hoodie, "..hello."

I smiled, "What happened to work."

"...cast plague..finished early."

"oh thats good..wait did you just say a plague?"

"...you look pretty."

He was avoiding the subject..but it was also then I noticed the scattered flower petals and the fox plush at the end of my bed.

I picked it up.

It was about the size of a real fox but a vibrant orange and snowy white.

It was so cute. "did you get this for me?"

He nodded.

"And those flowers are for me?"

Another nod as he held the bouquet to me.

I grasped it, taking in the smell of flowers, "no one has ever brought me flowers before.."

He watched me from his place in the doorjamb.

"don't just stand there Than, come on in."

He did, shutting the door delicately behind him, "your sister..."

"dont wanna talk about it. Just come over here."

He did as I asked, brushing the hair from my face, "I am sorry for my lateness...I forget human holidays from time to time."

"its okay...just let me put these aside?"

He nodded and I skittered out of the room for a vase.

When I cam back his hoodie was off and he was holding my fox plush.

It was insanely adorable to see such a beautiful man holding something so cute, Grey eyes clashed with mine, "...suits you."

I smiled, making my way to the bed and over to him. "I think its very cute, thank you Thanatos."