#1 PAIN IN MY ASS

OR SO I THOUGHT!!

First off this chapter and the Vicky reference is dedicated to my sister Yamesia go read all her books [[Stvtch]]

Bridget is the smut of the pack who sleeps with any and every wolf walking she even goes after the lesbians in the pack. I swear if I hear she's breaking up happy homes she's so dead!!

She walks up to us muttering something stupid then turns to me with disgust and envy evident in her eyes. Pft as if she could intimidate me , so I laughed in her face whilst she started to speak.

" Alani, Tone you two look like sluts tonight ,what's the occasion?" Bridget said grinning as if she won something.

"As if , sweetheart take a look at yourself in the mirror. You're slut central now disperse hon." She stomped away from us with her groupies hot on her trail , screaming about how she'll get me back for that one like a three year old.

"That was awesome Lani, didn't know you had it in you." My best friend said laughing proudly.

Little did we know Bridget would just be a distraction for what was really to come. Our dislike for one another was the perfect diversion for us to be blindsided in an attack by what smelt of a "PACK" of rouges, like seriously they don't do taking orders from anyone so how can they be part of a wolf pack.

As they attacked, all of us went out to fight, even the neighboring pack fought against them. Tone and I fought side by side her in her wolf whilst I was fighting in my human form hence I've not had my first shift. I watched her bite snarl and claw the rogues she made the fatal blow being her tearing their jugular to shreds(she has a bit of anger problems. We're trying to work on that with her but when her wolf Vicky takes full control out of anger and spite you'd wish I'd kill you.) It didn't really take long for me to snap the rogues necks even in their wolf form because the one whom attacked me were ONLY omegas like seriously at least they can sense I'm a wolf blood cause they might not have even tried to fight if they hadn't. In the middle of the fight I felt stronger power coming closer to me as I fought with omegas but no one attacked me directly but as I turned to help Tone someone shot a strong 'tranq in my neck I passed out on site.