Alani

After I kissed Mason's cheek we heard someone growl maliciously and immediately snapped our heads to find my brother Ashton staring at us hatred clear in his now pitch black eyes.

"What's your problem Ashton?"Mason asked timid of the power radiating off of my younger brother.

"Yea what's the damage here bro?"I asked knowing what it truly was.

He and my other brother Aaron hate seeing me happy for some reason and whenever I'm with Mason they ruin our sweet tender moments

"Get away from my sister MUTT"! He calmly seethed and emphasized the "mutt".

He never really liked Mason unlike my other brother, they hated each other but Mas tolerated him for me. Yet I stood there mouth gaped open in shock because my brothers only ever claimed me when they needed me to do stuff for them.

"Ashton I can be near and with whomever I please you are not the boss of me I'm the eldest"! I exclaimed making every one hush from the anger raging through my voice and the fact that was the first time I truly stood up for myself( I know you guys must pity me right).

"Aye man what's going in here" said Mason's older brother and my other best friend Mac.

"Get your brother away from my sister Mac before he brainwashes her like he did Aaron".

I wondered what he meant 'bout being brain washed Mason has been the best thing to ever happen to me.

"Ashton what are you trying to say Mason is the best thing that's happen to me since we found out you know what" I whispered low enough for only us to hear even with the wolves heightened senses.