We all got out of the car and walked into the not-so-crowded mall. We started to walk around many stores piling up with clothes and shoes.

Most of the shoes were boots and I am IN LOVE WITH THE BOOTS!!!

We finished shopping an hour later and sped back home. Thankfully, we didn't get a ticket.

We walked in the house, bags in hand, and ran up to my room. Everyone helped me organize my closet.

I have a walk-in-closet sooo.....it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be!

"Okay. We'll leave you guys to it." Leigh said as her hands dropped to her sides. "Kay." Sam said as she flopped down on my bed.

They started to walk out of my room until I stopped them.

"HEY! I don't wanna hear anything! Nasties!" I said, pointing a finger at them.

"Oh please. Just plug your ears." Jade said, waving me off. They walked out of the room and closed the door behind the them.

I turned to Sam and she was looking up at the ceiling. I walked over to my bed and sat down.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. "Nothing, really." she replied, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Is it a boy?" I smirked. "Maybe." she replied. "Is it the boy in gym?" I asked, smirking again. She smiled and covered her face with her hands.

"Stop!" she giggled. "Omg! You never giggle! It is him!" I said excitedly, bouncing up and down on my bed. "No it's not!" she said. "Yes it is! I've only known you for a day and I know you better than you know yourself!" I said.

She laughed and sighed. "Okay! It is him! He is so hot!!" she said as she sat up. "What was his name again?" I asked. "Eric." she sighed.

"What do you wanna do now? They will most like do something with the boys and I don't want to be in the house when they do." I asked.

"We can go to the beach." she replied. I agreed and stood up. I walked into my closet and changed into a blue two-piece and let my hair fall down my back.

Sam changed into a mint green two-piece and took the braid out of her hair. "Wanna have a photo shoot on the beach?" she suggested.

"Perfect!" I replied. I grabbed my polaroid camera and Sam grabbed hers. "We need a scrapbook." she sighed, looking at the camera.

"Hello, genius! We got two huge ones each!" I laughed. "Oh yeah." she said blankly.

I put on a grey cardigan and some black shorts. I put on my white VANS and Sam did the same.

We both grabbed our Friends & Memories scrapbook and walked downstairs. "Going to the backyard!" I yelled. "Okay!" everyone yelled back. We started walking to the back door and I began to open it.

Perrie's POV
"Wait. Did they say they were going to the backyard?" Zayn asked. "Yeah."I replied. "Jesy and Jake are out there." he said. "Oh gosh." I said. We both jumped up from the bed and ran down the stairs.

"GIRLS! GIRLS! MIGHT WANT TO WAIT!" I yelled. We stopped them just in time. Camille's hand was on the door, about to pull it open to ruin EVERYTHING!

"Why?" Camille asked. "Uh. It's a surprise! You're gonna have to wait like, another hour." I replied. "An hour? Mum, by then the sun will be down completely." Cam wined. "No it won't. It's just setting." Zayn said.

"So much for pictures." she mumbled. "You know we can go on the roof, right? It has better lighting." Sam said. "But the sa-" Camille was cut off by a scream.

Camille opened the door to revile Jesy and Jake kissing. It worked! YES! SHE SAID YES!

Camille snapped a picture with them not noticing.

"Awe!" Camille said, making them instantly pull away. "Definitely going in my scrapbook."

Jesy smiled and so did Jake. "So. What did we miss?" Sam asked. "Jake proposed!" Jesy squealed.

Zayn playfully rolled his eyes and walked back into the house. Meanwhile, all of us are jumping up and down screaming.

"Congrats guys!" Camille squealed. "Awe! Now we have to plan a wedding!" I wined. "Correction! Two weddings!" Jesy said in her angry Swedish accent.

"Oh right." I said.

***

Camille's POV
"It's been nice having this encounter, but you must go." I said, pointing to the door. "Why is that, exactly?" Jesy asked.

Sam and I held up the cameras and the scrapbooks.

"Photoshoot, huh?" mum asked. "Mmhm."'I replied. "Got cha. C'mon guys." Jesy said.

"PEZZA!" Jade screamed. "And that's my que." mum said. I laughed and they walked inside. Once they closed the door, I instantly started to take off the coverup.

"When you're Jerrie AF." Sam said. I then burst into a fit of laughter. "Ew! No!" I said in between laughs.

"Sorry." she laughed. "Okay! Let's get this started." I said.

"Okay. Go to the water and go in so it will stop at thigh level." she said. I nodded and did as told.

I started posing and she took the pictures. We had 15 in all with me doing different poses. Most of them looked VERY model like.

"Sand time!" she said. I got into the sand and covered my legs and stomach up with sand. "So Vogue." Sam said as she snapped the pictures.

After a while of different poses in different places, we were done with the photoshoot. I even took some pictures of Sam.

"Alright. Let's go back inside. The waves get huge at this time of night." I said. She nodded and we gathered our things.

We walked back into the house and ran up the stairs, into my room. I crack the door; just in case I have to start SWINGING; and walked over to my bed.

I took off the swim suit and changed into my pajamas which was just a loose black crop top and white loose shorts.

I turned around and Sam was dressed the same. "Are we seriously P.J twins?" Sam asked. "Obviously." I said in a duh tone.

I walked over to my computer and grabbed it. I sat it on my end table and plugged it up. I turned on some music and the first song to come on was You & I by Avant and KeKe Wyatt.

I slipped in my bed along with Sam. She cuddled onto my chest and rested her head there.

I put my hand in her hair and started rubbing small circles on her scalp.

"Y'know. It's kinda weird that I like Eric." Sam blurted after minutes of silence. "How so?" I asked.

"I'm never the one to get a crush on someone who is my age and straight. It's weird. I don't know if he likes me. Probably not because I'm a weirdo who everyone talks bad about. I'm afraid that the one person that I've really fallen for, won't even like me." she replied.

"Awe. He will. He'll love your adorable weirdness. It's you. And if he doesn't like it, he isn't worth it." I said.

She snuggled closer onto my chest and she slowly fell asleep. My arms wrapped around her back and I soon fell asleep.