The Death Dealer and The Orb of Truth

Author: Schuyler Thorpe

Genre: (Paranormal/Romance) Teen Fiction

***

High school student and resident reaper Camille Young adjusts to her new life as a Death Dealer and having to contend with making new friends as well as initiate a romantic interlude with her best friend turned boyfriend.

Couple: Camille Young and Jack Nickerson

Shipname: #Jamille

***

Camille Young comes from a long line of Death Dealers--a lineage of reapers whose job is to balance the world of the living with the world of the dead.

But her world is always in a state of constant turmoil. And to solve the challenges, problems, and obstacles she faces, Camille's mom gives her a most unexpected gift: The Orb of Truth.

***

The book revolves around high school hijinks and comedy--plus some paranormal death dealing involved and authentic Japanese home cooking.

***

But when the Orb is stolen from her one day, Camille's life is thrown into chaos and the world is at grave risk--because now the balance between the living and the dead is no longer certain and sure to unravel if left unchecked. Jack, Dusty, and the rest of her friends band together to find the Orb and return it to its rightful owner. But they only have a limited window of opportunity before Cammy finds out that there are worst things than being dead.  

Much, much, worse.

Read it! I promise you'll be thrilled!  I mean, look at the cover.

XOXO

Umberdiary

P.S I'd probably loose the Orb of Truth before it's even stolen.